jdobleman

First LP, now this. Sorry Folks. Byron Weeps.

I mustve read the OP 25 times.
Still can't believe it.

At this point I have no idea who took these pictures but I ended up with them. from Eloy 2002.

I was looking for the one around the bofire just after he fell into the "band":D

If I can find it I will post up.

My photos

My Videos

Oh my, my heart aches for his pain. My stomach churns for everyone else's pain.... very sad news!!!

DAMMIT! NO

Please give us all peace soon.

love and prayers to his family.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

OHHHHH. Somebody has GOT IT post the Bubble pic from Sweden!!!!!!!

Remi has that one in his hall of shame collection.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Connie and I share Mad John's sentiments. We hate to be the ones to post the bad news, but there it is. JP was a kind and caring individual, and will be surely missed. Some of you out there knew him only as Deuce Dad, but those of us who worked and played with him knew him as much more. He'd spent a couple days golfing with us recently, and was due to meet us at an A's game, when the incident occured. The facts of the incident in Mad John's post are correct. People may post and ask questions like; Couldn't we have known? or Why didn't someone try to help him? These are natural responses to a catastrophe such as this, but unhelpful. Those of us who were close to him knew something of the inner demons he battled, and helped him in the ways we could. The best any of us can do now is remember the man for the light he was in our lives, and keep his family in our prayers.

Memorial services will be held at the Holy Rosary church in Antioch, CA at 10A.M. Thursday 24 May. I do not know the address but will post it when I do.

Vic and Connie

That's enough!! I've had enough. Fuck! :(

Peace could have been found in other ways. Now I just hope your girls can find some.

Byron, your entire family weeps with you yet again. I wish I could fix every one of these.

And the rest of you fuckers, quit fucking dying already, regardless of the how or why! :(

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Why does it seem like the universe is plucking our loved ones off one by one in mass amounts lately?[:/] I suppose that the more you get out there and meet people, the more you bond with and care for, and the more you know...still sucks really bad to say "goodbye" so frequently.

I had a discussion with JP on the topic of suicide once (don't worry I'm quite content with life). He told me that it was a long term solution to a short term problem.

It was a powerful statement and one that will stick with me. I hope it will stick with you.

You were a leader of men JP. But why is it that leaders are so good at giving advice and so bad at taking it?

I think skydiving and the community that JP found here helped keep him alive a lot longer than he would have been had he not found "us".

Don't ask why nobody saw it coming.... why nobody did anything.... why you didn't do something..... You did. We did.

This sport and this community filled his final years with a joy he would not have otherwise known.

I want to thank you JP for not taking this to the drop zone. I know you love us. You know we love you. I know you held on as long as you could. I hope you are okay now. I hope you are at rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I have no idea what to say. I'm staring at my computer screen hoping someone will pop up and post "APRIL FOOLS!" even though it's not even April. JP was one of the people I was really looking forward to seeing at Byron this year. I feel angry with him for doing this, and then angry at myself for being angry.

Damn, Deuce... You'll be missed.

Holyshit...........I just got home from work and Suds called me. B|B|B| jesus I don't know what to say. He was a Highlight at every boogie I have ever had the pleasure to go to with him. He was a bit of a mentor in the camera flyer field and my god did he tell the best stories.[:/]

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin