jdobleman

First LP, now this. Sorry Folks. Byron Weeps.

Wow!!!!!!!! Never met him except here on DZ.com. He'd been around here so long, felt like we'd met though. So sorry that things come to this for some folks but much more sorry and concerned for his little girls and what they'll go through for a long, long time.:(:(

RIP

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Deuce my friend, thank you for letting me borrow your second rig for the duration of that boogie. You were a good man and I'm sad that we won't be sharing any more laughs and stories. My thoughts are with your family. You'll be missed. :(

Safe swoops
Sangiro

I still remember back in eloy during the First DZ.com Holiday boogie. We were sitting in the Bent Prop and He comes over and sits down next to me and asks me about my love life (was the well known virgin on the boards at the time) lol. He gave me a piece of advice that night that I can't seem to remember. [:/] I remember thinking it was one of the smartest things i'd ever heard when it came to relationships. If only i had called him a couple days ago to ask him what it was i'm sure that would have helped him. :(:(

edit: here are some of the pics i took from the that first holiday boogie.(first three) And two from the very first DZ.COM function the Perris Labor day boogie. The First time i met the wild man.

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

JP, if it weren't for your love and caring when I was at the bottom of the well, I might not be sitting here trying to type through the tears right now. I'm not sure if that makes it easier or harder for me to deal with you leaving us now, but thank you.

Aww sweetie. So many memories. So much laughter. So many hugs. So much love.

I love you JP. Always will.

As everyone, I am typing through tears right now. JP, I'll miss your dancing, your backcracking and your stories. Most of all I will simply miss you. Few knew your were not the happy go lucky guy you presented to the world. Please be at peace now.
lol, I remember the first time I met you, at Byron Boogie '05. You were great than, and you never stopped.
God, this truely sucks!

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

JP, I don't know what could have been so bad.. I'll miss you buddy, your smile, commentary and your jokes.. your hugs.. YOU. YOU MATTERED, DAMMIT! I love you, man. Rest in peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with Corrinne and the twins as they learn to deal with the tragedy that has hit their family.
:(

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

JP, I don't know what could have been so bad.. I'll miss you buddy, your smile, commentary and your jokes.. your hugs.. YOU. YOU MATTERED, DAMMIT! I love you, man. Rest in peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with Corrinne and the twins as they learn to deal with the tragedy that has hit their family.
:(

Hug Lany for me.

I wish I could be there -

but then again - I don't.:|

Fuck!:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:(:( WTFO!!!!! WHY!!! I just don't understand. The only thing that makes sence to me right now is what his family must be going through. JP, I hope your twins find peace with all of this. And you find the peace you were looking for my friend! Fly free!!! We miss you!!!:(:(
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

It's not just Byron who is weeping, it's most of the old-school dz.commers too. This is horrible.

Roger that here too....unbelieveable. After being on this forum for over 6 years now...I've chatted to deuce many times. This is just unreal. To say that this was his police work...or anything else that impacted him is impossible to say. only he would know...:(:(

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Is there a place where we can all upload our photos of deuce to remember him? I'm sure his family would appreciate it.

jp was my like my 2nd dad, but skydiving/boogie style dad. he always looked out for me and was awesome to hang out with and jump with.

he will be forever remembered and missed.

fly free with all our angels who left before us babe.

AW Man its really true... When I woke up this morning I was hoping against hope that it was just a bad dream. I saw this after working a really long day very late last night....but its all too freaking real.

Its getting REALLLY hard knowing and loving so many of the Byron Family in this last year... it really sucks that another one of the realllly good huggers from there will not be there anymore....my heart is just soooooo sad today.

Fly Free John... and give a big hug from me to Shannon and Tommy and Joel.. and all the other friends we have lost... long before they should have left us.:(:(:(:(:(:(

My heart has been so heavy these past couple days with Shannon on my mind.... now Deuce.... [:/]

First thing I heard this morning when I got in the car to drive to work:

When it rains it pours and opens doors
And floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry
And in the midst of sailing ships we sink our lips into the ones we love
That have to say goodbye

[Chorus:]
And as I float along this ocean
I can feel you like a notion that won't seem to let me go

Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me
And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I'm lost something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here

[Verse 2]
And every word I didn't say that caught up in some busy day
And every dance on the kitchen floor we didn't have before
And every sunset that we'll miss I'll wrap them all up in a kiss
And pick you up in all of this when I sail away

[Chorus:]
And as I float along this ocean
I can feel you like a notion that I hope will never leave

[Verse 3]
Whether I am up or down or in or out or just plane overhead
Instead it just feels like it is impossible to fly
But with you I can spread my wings
to see me over everything that life may send me
When I am hoping it won't pass me by

And when I feel like there is no one that will ever know me
there you are to show me

Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me
And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I'm lost something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here [X2]

xoxo
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Wow ... Duece was one of the last people I would have thought was suicidal. I know most of us all have our times when we're not happy, but we really need to reach out to others when we think we're at rock bottom. Often the perspective from someone else can remind us that our issues aren't as bad as they seem.

RIP to JP and Blue Skies to all those who loved and cared about him.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over