gonzalesna

Naked jumping for #100?

If you do it, do it for yourself. Pref. for me, I wouldn't want to do it at a boogie because then you just look like an attention whore. I know of a girl who advertised and advertised and advertised for her naked jump and it's almost like it wasn't for her but instead was just a 'look at me,' kinda thing. If you get off on that kinda thing, then go on with your badself at skyfest, but personally, I would just rather not draw that kind of attention to myself in large crowds at a boogie.

Just my 2 pennies... :)
Good luck with it!

I don't care if I appear to be an attention whore. I wanna do it for #100 and right now, it looks like I'll hit that at Skyfest, so I wanna make sure I can do it there. If I don't get it there, I'll be gettin' nekkid elsewhere.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Im a toothpick...Id disappear behind him

All we would see is your neck and head!!!

:D

Don't worry Slider is too cool to post the whip & chains pics he took!

What pictures? I wasn't even holding the camera!

:o
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

Im a toothpick...Id disappear behind him

Don't worry Slider is too cool to post the whip & chains pics he took!

:o

Helmet cam? B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

And my shoulders, I forgot your a short fucker.

Let me just say thank God Nathan has a sense of humor or Id have alot of explaining to do with this thread :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I suppose I can be at SkyFest for a good laugh. :o:D

When the date gets closer, let me know what day you plan on getting nekkid, and I will make sure to be there for the show. ;)

edited to add - It will be warm ALL day... It's July and it's Houston. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I suppose I can be at SkyFest for a good laugh. :o:D

When the date gets closer, let me know what day you plan on getting nekkid, and I will make sure to be there for the show. ;)

edited to add - It will be warm ALL day... It's July and it's Houston. :|

Somehow I think the temperature difference from the ground to altitude will be enough to cause undesireable effects.[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Somehow I think the temperature difference from the ground to altitude will be enough to cause undesireable effects.[:/]

Oh, stop making excuses!! Just shut up and jump! :P:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh, stop making excuses!! Just shut up and jump! :P:D

That was written on the wing support of the Cessna 182 I jumped out of in Tulsa:D Somewhere I think I've got a picture of it...