Icon134

Hey... anyone else out there not Perfect....

thats what i say everytime i land....oddly enough everyone still calls me pig pen when I come in from the landing area. I think it is the pile of dust that arises when I hit the ground:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I am FAR from perfect. Indeed, I am profoundly aware of my imperfections.

As an aside, For any of you dudes out there who don't know what your imperfections are, point out an imperfection in your significant other, i.e., tell her that her ass is flabby - even if it isn't. She'll tell you things about yourself you never knew! :)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I am FAR from perfect. Indeed, I am profoundly aware of my imperfections.

As an aside, For any of you dudes out there who don't know what your imperfections are, point out an imperfection in your significant other, i.e., tell her that her ass is flabby - even if it isn't. She'll tell you things about yourself you never knew! :)

if my beau told me I was flabby, I would tell him that he has the distinct voice of a jack ass.:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

if my beau told me I was flabby, I would tell him that he has the distinct voice of a jack ass.

See? It would work! Your lucky man may be unaware of the hee-haw voice he has. You would do he honor of pointing out this imperfection.

Of course, maybe he knows, but needs to have the imperfecion reinforced. He may even find out that he's a weakling who can't handle being old this - more new knowledge!

Thank you for providing a practical demonstration of the genius of my self-awareness method.:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

if my beau told me I was flabby, I would tell him that he has the distinct voice of a jack ass.

See? It would work! Your lucky man may be unaware of the hee-haw voice he has. You would do he honor of pointing out this imperfection.

Of course, maybe he knows, but needs to have the imperfecion reinforced. He may even find out that he's a weakling who can't handle being old this - more new knowledge!

Thank you for providing a practical demonstration of the genius of my self-awareness method.:)

He will admit he can be a jack ass - just like I can admit that I can be the nasty B if I ever get crossed. Takes alot to get me there but when I do.....>:(>:(>:(
DPH # 2

point out an imperfection in your significant other, i.e., tell her that her ass is flabby - even if it isn't. She'll tell you things about yourself you never knew!

Yeah, about 2 page worth on a divorce decree! :o:S:ph34r:

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

I am perfectly not perfect...

Now, my boobies on the other hand... Yup, they're beauitful and perfectly perky... Oh wait... Sorry, I won't make your thread in to a boobie thread. Oops, sorry... [:/]

I'm obviously not perfect.

them boobies del-i-ci-ous..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Aw, c'mon, Scott...you just blew my image of you.

You got it all..well, except for a GF maybe but the rest is a complete package.

...and before you fockers go off an a tangent...I am NOT stalking Scott.

:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239