skymama

Which finger is longer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never noticed that before...back to therapy!

I left out that part of the study. They said if that happens, you're fucked up and there's no hope for you.

Well, this explains alot...:S:P
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

I heard about this new study on tv this morning. They polled students who took the SAT on which finger was longer, the index or ring finger and then looked at the results of their test. Apparently their studies found that if the index finger is longer than the ring finger, you are better at English. If your ring finger is longer than your index finger, you are better at Math.

So, check out your hand. Is the study correct for you? My index finger is longer, but I think I'm better at Math. I just talked to my son about it and he told me I'm better at English. I guess I'm not much help in his eyes with his Math homework. :ph34r:

Definitely better in math, but my index finger is longer. I ain't no good in english but me math skills are good! ;)B|:P

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

the ring finger wins by almost a half inch, but I'm definately more dominant in english than I am in mathematics
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

the ring finger wins by almost a half inch, but I'm definately more dominant in english than I am in mathematics

FREAK!!! :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

FREAK!!! :P

:D

It must be from all that "Shocking" I do:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What did the study say about webbed toes?

Boy do I have a Duck joke....that I won't tell! :P

Wanna buy a duck?!? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mine are the same length too, and they smell like butt

Well stop sticking 'em up your ass.:D

I learned on late night TV last night.

...that Humans are the only animals on the planet....that stick OTHER animals up their butt! :):$

I did not know that! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

...that Humans are the only animals on the planet....that stick OTHER animals up their butt! AngelicBlush

I did not know that!

Yeah well i could've lived the rest of my life without knowing that. Thanks twardo. [:/]:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

...that Humans are the only animals on the planet....that stick OTHER animals up their butt! AngelicBlush

I did not know that!

Yeah well i could've lived the rest of my life without knowing that. Thanks twardo. [:/]:D

Alas Sunny....Life is a quest for knowledge, that is but a fountain from which we all should drink our fill. :$

That was merely a sip of butt stuffing critters! :)

I did not know that!

Alas Sunny....Life is a quest for knowledge, that is but a fountain from which we all should drink our fill. :$

Humans may stick fingers up the ass, but apes smell each others asses. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did not know that!

Humans may stick fingers up the ass, but apes smell each others asses. :S

Umm..so do dogs Billy. :$