BillyVance

Watched a police take-down today

So there I was with my wife and baby at the auto shop, which is right across the street from the county courthouse. We were picking up one of our cars after its 190,000 mile service. B|

Anyway, I noticed a police car had stopped a Jeep Cherokee right in front of the courthouse. The jeep had no tag on the back. Makes sense, only the stupid fucker got caught in front of the courthouse. :S

So, I watch the officer order the driver out. His passenger was already out standing nearby. Both looked like teenage slackers with grunge clothes and low-hanging jeans (wat up wit dat?).

Officer does the pat-down, pulls something out of the driver's front right pocket, and the kid tries to explain it. Cop keeps it.

By now, 3 other cop cars have arrived. Two cops start searching the jeep. We noticed 4 out of 6 cops were overweight. I asked the auto shop manager where the donut shop was, I didn't think this town had one. We all laughed. :D

Aha! I saw one cop pull out a small black case, open it, and show it to the other cops. From my vantage point across the street, there looked like some shiny and/or white objects in the case. But right at that point, the cops immediately handcuffed the slackers. Then the cops one by one started picking up what looked like a fat white reefer and sniff it. Ah... a drug bust...

Dumbass kids these days... :S You can bet your ass they're spending at least the night in the slammer... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

190,000 on what kind of car?;)

1996 Mazda Protege` ;)

What kind of donut shop?

Was wondering where the hell they've been fattening themselves up at.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I believe that most of the cops looked overwieght but were they really or is it that the vests made them look fat?

Imean, unless they had 2-3 chins it may have been the vests and their jackets.
My photos

My Videos

Oh my, teenagers should bribe officers to let them go, such as let officers keep drugs and let them go.
:D:D:D

Not in this town they don't. The next town over where I live, have some of the best drug task force officers in the region. ;)

I believe that most of the cops looked overwieght but were they really or is it that the vests made them look fat?

Imean, unless they had 2-3 chins it may have been the vests and their jackets.

Believe me, their waistlines were significantly larger than any bulletproof vests could make them. I'm talking 40 inchers and up. :o

Oh my, teenagers should bribe officers to let them go, such as let officers keep drugs and let them go.
:D:D:D

Not in this town they don't. The next town over where I live, have some of the best drug task force officers in the region. ;)

:D:D My friends were lucky, they got caught for with marijuana in St. Augustine, Florida. A Officer found 30 grams of marijuana but officer took a bag and let them go without a arrest. Officer must be pothead. B|B| It's happened 2 years ago.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

:D:D My friends were lucky, they got caught for with marijuana in St. Augustine, Florida. A Officer found 30 grams of marijuana but officer took a bag and let them go without a arrest. Officer must be pothead. B|B| It's happened 2 years ago.

Or maybe the officer was enlightened enough to realize that our drug laws do nothing but waste taxpayers dollars with prosecutions and peoples lives with criminal records, so he was doing the minimum he could w/o getting himself in trouble for leaving the drugs on the street.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.