Faicon9493

Oxygn A3 Lens

there have been a couple of lenses that have not quite fit properly, is that what you mean
or are you justhaving problems with the white ratchet and springs?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

there have been a couple of lenses that have not quite fit properly, is that what you mean
or are you justhaving problems with the white ratchet and springs?

Sometimes it is almost easier to by a new helmet.:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Great helmet!!! The visor is the only draw back to me... I change mine pretty often because they scratch up and get cloudy so easily.

It seems the square holes in the lens that the ratchet fittings go in to are most often the culprit to making a the change a pain in the a**. So have an exacto knife handy to fine trim the holes...

The best method I have found is to put one side on with the visor in the closed position. Get it snugged down some then start working your way around to the other side taping it in place at the bottom edge. Use the plastic the replacement came in or saran wrap to keep from getting tape residue on the lens. If you make sure to get the pseudo seal snug all the way to the other side you should be able to just screw it down. Takes me about 5 minutes to do.

As a side note I order them in lots of 3 or 4 incase I have a mishap or so they are on hand to avoid shipping wait times.

Good luck...

"Uh oh! This is gonna hurt!"