LisaH

Job stress

I actually like my job and could work here until retirement , and haven't been looking for a job for 4 years since, I've been here.
However, I am seeking for another job, more $, something to retire from.
And I have been considering the Postal Service.
And keeping eye out for city jobs like, gas company, meter reader etc. of the sort.
Started the 1st step to get list of exam dates and materials.
I honestly belive there is no job security in anything.
Good luck finding what you're looking for.

If you think your job's bad... I was demoted to a LT by an Army Natiional Guard Colonel this afternoon... all because of something I said in a class where there's supposed to be non-retribution...

I'm not sure it will stick though... :D:D

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I know what you mean. if i use the wrong fertilizer i could make a clients yard much greener..The stress i have. Also, sometimes when i am sat in the truck in the ac watching the guys pick weeds, my nuts get cold. It's stressfull but its something i have to do. hope this helps
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I can't take it anymore. My health is too important!

I'm quitting today. YAY!! :)

WELL!!!!????
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Whoa... What happened? I leave Cali, and the next day you decide to quit? Do I have to show up at your doorstep and spank you? Job hunting sucks... Trust me, I know first hand on this one... :o:D But you know you're more than welcome here in Texas... :)

Just got home. Packed up my office and quit.
They told me to go home and breath for the next 4 days and please come back Tuesday morning to discuss my staying. They need me and they know it. :P

I'm already sending resumes to Texas. Trying to schedule interviews around the time I'll be there.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I actually like my job and could work here until retirement , and haven't been looking for a job for 4 years since, I've been here.
However, I am seeking for another job, more $, something to retire from.
And I have been considering the Postal Service.
And keeping eye out for city jobs like, gas company, meter reader etc. of the sort.
Started the 1st step to get list of exam dates and materials.
I honestly belive there is no job security in anything.
Good luck finding what you're looking for.

There is only job security if you own your own company in my opinion.

Good luck to you as well. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I know what you mean. if i use the wrong fertilizer i could make a clients yard much greener..The stress i have. Also, sometimes when i am sat in the truck in the ac watching the guys pick weeds, my nuts get cold. It's stressfull but its something i have to do. hope this helps

Shuddup you sarcastic fuck :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm actually very jealous. I would love to quit my job yesterday..Good luck on your job search. :)

Thanks! :)
My quitting was a year in the making. It was just a matter of standing my ground and doing it. And I finally did. We'll see what happens Tuesday.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm actually very jealous. I would love to quit my job yesterday..Good luck on your job search. :)

Thanks! :)
My quitting was a year in the making. It was just a matter of standing my ground and doing it. And I finally did. We'll see what happens Tuesday.

My time is coming really really soon...A couple of months at the max..Until then I will just dream of walking out...:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

My time is coming really really soon...A couple of months at the max..Until then I will just dream of walking out...

That dream gets old very quickly. Just make sure you have a back up plan. I wouldn't have done this without one. :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I know the feeling.... B|
Now I love my job, I work for a great company, I get to travel, THE BEER FRIDGE is stocked at 5:00 and i only work mon - thurs.....:D:D:D
stress....
yep, I have stress (actually more than have had at any other job), but for me it's worth it now :)
Hope you find a place you love... errr.... maybe i should say like to go everyday :)

HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I know the feeling.... B|
Now I love my job, I work for a great company, I get to travel, THE BEER FRIDGE is stocked at 5:00 and i only work mon - thurs.....:D:D:D
stress....
yep, I have stress (actually more than have had at any other job), but for me it's worth it now :)
Hope you find a place you love... errr.... maybe i should say like to go everyday :)

This hurts! :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

HAHAHAHA....
SORRY!!!!!:|:|;)

I'm just happy that I found the place, and in the skydiving industry....
I can let my tatts show, and put on shorts everyday.... did i say i LOVE my job
woooooooooops....
sorry, I'm doin it again....:D:D:D

HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

HAHAHAHA....
SORRY!!!!!:|:|;)

I'm just happy that I found the place, and in the skydiving industry....
I can let my tatts show, and put on shorts everyday.... did i say i LOVE my job
woooooooooops....
sorry, I'm doin it again....:D:D:D

>:( Bastard! :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Think hes been standing in his fertilizer too long :D

Good luck hope you find a job you like ;-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Think hes been standing in his fertilizer too long :D

Good luck hope you find a job you like ;-)

:D

Thank you!! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

In business, I think that stress is what good managers do. They are suppose to maximize the amount of work that they can get.

The general technique is to evaluate the amount of work that is reasonably expected and then push just past that.
Next, when the level or schedule is going to be met, there is the "...by the way, do you have time..." One more notch.

The key is to manage the expectations of others. Do a reasonable amount of work in a reasonable time.

Document everything. "When I started, I did (this). Now, I am doing 2.3 times that. I think that is reasonable."
or - "My workload has expanded 1.8 times and I have additional responsibilities. I need to be training a backup person."