hobie331

Overcast and no chance of jumping

If I see one more f-in' drop of rain I'm going to open the gun safe and start at the post office.>:(
(deep breath):)
OK. Now that I got that off my chest, I need help with the rest of the weekend.

Hey man, send the rain over here... We're in one of the worst droughts ever in central Alabama. I haven't had to mow my yard in 6 weeks. Guess I shouldn't complain. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey man, send the rain over here... We're in one of the worst droughts ever in central Alabama. I haven't had to mow my yard in 6 weeks. Guess I shouldn't complain. :D

I surely would if I could. We are having the proverbial "when it rains, it pours." Just coming out of a drought here too. Getting good rain in April then two weekends ago 6+". Then Wednesday night another 5+". All those heavy rains with several days in between. I did get my wish though. Woke to blue skies. Now, if we can just get the wind to drop below 30mph.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.