Darius11

If you could move anywhere in US (except Hawaii) where would you go?

Washington B|

You've got the ocean, and the mountains staring you in the face (unless of course you live in Eastern WA where it's desert climate). It's not warm year round, but the scenery captivates me.

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

North of Dallas or German hill country in TX (New Braunsfel Braunfels, San Antonio, etc)

Sorry, I just couldn't let that one go.
Don't be too hard on him. The whole "Okie" persona is an awfully big cross to bear. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Washington

You've got the ocean, and the mountains staring you in the face (unless of course you live in Eastern WA where it's desert climate). It's not warm year round, but the scenery captivates me.

Nah the weather sucks... and most Californians cant take it..... did I mention the suicide rate is high here because the weahter is depressing most of the year???

But I love it...I can go sailing in the morning on Admiralty Inlet.. and be hiking in the high country of the North Cascades Wilderness in the afternoon.

I love where I live Palm Beach Gardens, close by beaches and an hr to Sebastian, good places to go, wakeboarding kitesurfing all 10min from home.
I recreate the idea of buying a house in de-land or sebastian just to be closer to a DZ I'll be giving up other things and I'll get bored in the long run, theres is really not much night life in Sebastian good beache tho!! De-land you have to drive a long way.
I vote for Palm Beach Gardens or West Palm whatever!!

I'll second that! love it here in Palm Beach
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

North of Dallas or German hill country in TX (New Braunsfel Braunfels, San Antonio, etc)

Sorry, I just couldn't let that one go.
Don't be too hard on him. The whole "Okie" persona is an awfully big cross to bear. :P

Hey!! Watch it, Bucko... I strongly resemble that remark... :P

-- Yeah... I'm the tall one...

I absolutely love the Pacific NW and will likely never live anywhere else (by choice). The Portland area is great, you've got skydiving, hiking and bike paths in great parks. You can ski and surf in the same day. The weather is mild all year round with the hottest temperatures in August at around 104. Average temperature is probably low 90's in July/August. The summer season seems to stretch from mid-May to October. There are are a lot of rainy days over the course of a year, but not actually that much rain. There's no risk of hurricane or tornado, and low risk of major flooding. Cost of living isn't high but it isn't necessarily low either. The west coast seems to be a good environment for .com's too.

Western WA was another place that looks awesome the shoreline is pretty.

As for California, I love it there and have been there a few times (Southern), the only issue with CA is that it is a lot more expensive then RI.

I have a feeling we will be taking alot of trips this year.
We love wide open space that is surrounded by nature. If I don’t see another big city for the rest of my life I will be fine with it.

Give me land lots of land under sunny skies above…..:)

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I would LOVE to own land in SD. Remote, in the black hills. Quiet, no crowds. Wonderful cost of living. No state income tax. But... the wind in that area makes jumping less than ideal. So I would also get an apartment in FL or So Cal as well!

(Kansas City is fun.... but I probably wouldn't put it on the top of your list.)

Trying to put myself in your shoes:

Id look at Arkansas (no really). Taxes are not bad, most more rural areas you can find homes with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a bit (1-2 acres) for around 80,000 - 150,000 depending on location and year of construciton. Lots of streams, rivers, lakes, hiking, state parks. In the late winter and early spring, AR has some wicked kayaking runs. Oh, and most the time it doesnt get too cold.

My mom is just outside Waco, there some really great country down there.

There are some other places, but they get too cold for my liking. ;)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I would LOVE to own land in SD. Remote, in the black hills. Quiet, no crowds.

I have to repeat this!!! Just spent the day 4-wheeling in the Black Hills!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! Had lunch in the Boondocks - buffalo burgers! Got WAY dirty!!!! (One of the few times that I'm glad it wasn't my shower) :$;)

Nashville, Tennessee.

Beautifully maintained state with plenty of natural beauty, copious amounts of outdoors recreation, good downtown section with all the pros of a decent sized city without the cons, great cost of living, great weather. I love Nashville, its worth at least a visit.

San Francisco is a great city, if you don't mind the occasional earthquake and expensive housing. I fell in love with it when i first visited in 89. Something about the madness of the hills, the interesting architecture and the history of the 60s (not that its alive much anymore).

Very compact city, easy to get around and great entertainment/food etc too. Worthy of a visit even if not as a place to settle.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

I would LOVE to own land in SD. Remote, in the black hills. Quiet, no crowds.

I have to repeat this!!! Just spent the day 4-wheeling in the Black Hills!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! Had lunch in the Boondocks - buffalo burgers! Got WAY dirty!!!! (One of the few times that I'm glad it wasn't my shower) :$;)

SO you're a dirty girl
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192