SuperGirl

are you smart enough for this game?

what the hell is the head down and hidden

Its pissing me off too.[:/]
I used some clues that were typed here to go around that level but I felt like I was cheating so I quit.

besides on floor 6 the clue isopposite of floor 3. I assume that means opposite of the answerthat I still dont have[:/]
My photos

My Videos

yeah, but I'm damned if I can figure it out...

This one is screwy...

The clue is an answer to "What else could you need...?" Remember who is asking the question. What would be the best answer? Also, don't use the first "cryptogram solver" you find on a google search. Try #4. The right solver will tell you how to use the clue.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Floor 11.............

Clue reads.... dill up exam......

going crazy over here....any help appreciated

Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

you gotta think outside the box... figure out the true meaning of the hint...

Break the box? What? There's no word that starts in R, and ends in B * V. So what is he telling us to do? Damn these stupid puzzles make me feel like an idiot>:(
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

what is the soloing method stuck on 11

Hint for getting out of Floor 11:

DILL UP EXAM is scrambled using a common method, and is known by a name that ends with "GRAM" and starts with an "A". Don't bother solving it yet though.

ANAGRAM - Use an online solver

There will be many solutions to it though, so you gotta use the hint on the Floor 11 page to narrow the number down. The unscrambled part of the hint tells you how to decrypt the rest using a technique that you recently used.

Use ROT-13 just like Floor 10 used

The resulting text is the clue to reducing the number of solutions to DILL UP EXAM. Where will you go when you solve 11? The answer to that question is the key.

The answer is "UP"

Now go and decrypt DILL UP EXAM using the previous answer to limit the number of possible solutions to one that makes sense. Use a decryption tool that has advanced options.

Limit the solutions to ones that have the word "UP" in them.

And there ya go. SO BLOW ME, HOMIE!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

still half asleep (yep, excuses excuses!)...but im stuck on floor 4..

keep your head down and hidden.

just tried every possible synonym for hide I could think of.

If your looking for something that might be hidden, just in case there is more than one hidden thing you should be looking in the right direction in order to pick the right one.

There is more to it though, because there is something wrong with the hidden thing. What two letters/numbers are easiest to confuse with each other?

-NickDG

what kind of help can you provide for floor # 12

thanks

Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

There is a pretty good hint or two in this thread already.

When I was working on the puzzle, like a dumbass I didn't keep track of all the solutions, so I have to go back and figure them out again in order to help.

Speaking of which, has ayone figured out 14? Please help!

-NickDG

i still can't get anywhere.....i'm using the 4th on google search ( oneacross.com )and still nothing....

my brain is going explode...........

Mike

So you got like 7 or 8 groups of 4 words when you solved the cryptogram, right? (EDITed some wrong stuf out) The answer to "what else could you need?" is totally key here, the answer to his question would be the best help you could possibly get on the puzzle.

The answer to his question is "ME". He is the author of the puzzle. Where could you use "ME" in the solved cryptogram?

-NickDG

Just remembered something. The clue he gave in the puzzle didn't even make sense to me until AFTER I found the solution, so ignore his clue and just pay attention to the crypto solutions. I think that there is only one that could possibly make sense with a minor change.

-NickDG

Can anyone offer any help on 14?

Floor 14 Hints:

Here are two hints from the author of the puzzle:

================================================================
Here's a little hint for those stuck on floor fourteen:

I've created another puzzle that uses the same coding method. I'm not saying where, but you can probably find it if you poke around in my past posts.

One more small hint:

Remember that not all answers are words.
=================================================================

Earlier, I posted re: the only two puzzles I could find that might apply, I didn't spend a lot of time looking. If you get anywhere, please provide some hints.

-NickDG