Cashmanimal

Playboy-- I have officially been stunned

So it is one of those stories you only hear about in the movies.

I won't go into too many details as to why I was purchasing this month's edition of Playboy's Coeds from across the country or whatever. Unfortunately, it was not for the usual reason you would buy a Playboy, just to get those witty responses out of the way now.

But about half way through, there, the only girl (aside from the cover girl) to get four full pages all to herself, is a girl from my high school. Each girl get either 1 page, or a two-page layout, and she gets four? I am still dragging my jaw around behind me on the ground.

Okay, to negate my first paragraph, the reason I purchased it was because every new issue of these, my friends and I take turns buying it. Being college freshmen, we like to find the ones from our school and then try to find them in real life for a comparison. It usually turns out pretty successful. My friends and I all attend different colleges at all corners of the country, so we have the magazine covered pretty well, which is why we do it. It seems my buddy who goes to Rice has been having the most success...

Unfortunately, of the 50 or so girls that come in each issue, we consider around 45 of them to be "meh." I mean, most are not ugly. But most are, "meh." But the crazy thing is, this girl from my high school is definitely one of the better looking ones. Obviously, she got such a large chunk of the issue.

It is just still blowing my mind. I went to a prep school with 150 people in each grade. We were together from 6th grad through high school. I knew this girl so well, it's just... it's like seeing your sister ass-high in playboy. Your hot sister.

not gonna give away any further details... she did it under a fake name, so I am not gonna tell-all for her sake... nothing more than the magazine tells you about her. But still.... wow.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

it's like seeing your sister ass-high in playboy. Your hot sister.

I use to try and peek underneath my sisters bedroom door to try and see her changing, worked for a while until she caught on. She then started placing a towel at the bottom of her door so i couldnt see in. That really pissed me off.

yeah, I completely agree and am not going to argue that point at all.

But to be honest, I don't think they spend much time on anything but faces in the issue. I mean, tan lines and such are an easy fix, and they are all there. Of course, that could be some of the lure... i don't know.

She was always one of those girls who had it, knew it, and flaunted it. Of course, after being around her for seven years... we (the guys at least) were pretty much over it.

But agreed, I am sure she isn't so bronzy in person... and almost positive she doesn't give off a luminescent glow as she takes her shirt off. But you know all the details they tend not to edit too much... the permanent body details... they all are superb. I have to go brush my teeth after saying that.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

I use to try and peek underneath my sisters bedroom door to try and see her changing, worked for a while until she caught on. She then started placing a towel at the bottom of her door so i couldnt see in. That really pissed me off.

Funks!!!!!!!!!!!
Where have you been???!!!! or am I just blind?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Funks!!!!!!!!!!!
Where have you been???!!!! or am I just blind?

3 month vacation courtesy of you know who.

Who does that guy think he is? >:(

Rice is an expensive school. Its hard to get in, so it would suck to have to leave because you couldnt pay your tuition when all you have to do is let playboy take a picture of your bare ass. I guess.

But I thought this was going to be a thread about photos of the shocker coming out in playboy. My day is ruined. :|

on topic, my old roommate went to school with a girl that was the cyber girl of the month. It was weird because she subscribed to playboy.com to get access to all her pictures.

I was confused. I guess she wanted to see what she had changed, you know work done. Or maybe she wanted to see what the girl she had a crush on looked like underneath. I dunno.

Anyway, it's not like those girls don't know people. So seeing someone you went to school with is quite possible.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

"all the details they tend not to edit too much... the permanent body details... "

Oh don't be fooled, they edit EVERYTHING. Amazing what makeup will do too.

Well in that case... there are some details that I would hate to see prior to editing.

I am talking about things such as nipple/boob ratio and such. Because just flipping through, there are some that possibly were photographed too close to the deadline for Hugh.

I guess the thread need to be renamed. Sorry for getting so many hopes up, just to have them gunned down by my horrendously awkward situation!

Yeah, I used to work with a guy that had a Gallery subsciption (didn't go buy one every once and a bit-had it delivered) and I had a couple of ex GF's show up in the Girl Next Door section-At least Playboy is an higher end magazine
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I guess the thread need to be renamed. Sorry for getting so many hopes up, just to have them gunned down by my horrendously awkward situation!

You saw a hot chick you know naked and that's horrendously awkward? :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You saw a hot chick you know naked and that's horrendously awkward? :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Well.... yeah! I am not saying I am not appreciative or slightly turned on... but still!

I guess I can't really describe it. But don't think I am not extremely excited... just an awkward excitement.

My buddies and I are trying to organize an autograph signing...

My buddies and I are trying to organize an autograph signing.

NOOOOO. Hot chicks are already stuck up enough. Dont do this. If you do then dorks like you will never ever have a chance of bagging one.

Trust me, I bang hot chicks all the time and it is because I have never ever asked one for their autograph!!

NOOOOO. Hot chicks are already stuck up enough. Dont do this. If you do then dorks like you will never ever have a chance of bagging one.

Trust me, I bang hot chicks all the time and it is because I have never ever asked one for their autograph!!

It's ok to ask for their autograph, but only on a check they're writing you to finance your night out at the strip club.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well, of course by autograph signing we mean strip show. Except for free to us, just to fuel her ego specifically. She is a dance major, and goes to Tulane. I never have to see her again-- what a way to end it!