Superman32

Rectal exams are FUNNY

what type is welcome in this forum, could you straighten it out please?

did the incidents or soapbox suddenly merge with the bonfire?

you want fun, come here. you want serious, go to one of the more serious forums!
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

so a medical examiner is teaching his class how to perform an autopsy, he is in the morge, turns the cadaver on his belly, sticks his finger in his anus, then licks his finger. "Class, the first thing you need to know is not to be afraid of the cadaver. Now I want all of you to dip your finger in and then lick it. ... Reluctantly, the class obeyed. .. After this, the doctor said, "now, even more important is observation... I dipped my ring finger and licked my index." :D:D

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Is there some rule that says Doctors have to be humorless automatons?

Additionally, people frequently get giggles in serious situations. Funerals. Hospitals.
Its normal and is a reaction to stress and is NO reflection on
someones level of maturity.

Had a friend who wanted to be a funeral director, she was told that you must have a sence of humour for this job.
I think docs and nurses should have a sence of humour as well as that can help cheer up people that are in hospital, people feel better when they laugh.
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you grow up before you become a doctor.
------------------------------------------------------------
NEVEEEERRRR!!!!

Performing rectal exam - Not fun
Receiving rectal exam - Really not fun
Listening to lecture about rectal exams and watch a professor spread the cheeks, insert his finger in a manequin's ass and rotate around for a better reach -- Freaking hillarious

I stand by my :D and add some more :D

P.S. Having spent the morning talking about pediatric cancers (Fucking REALLY not fun), I could not think about a better class to finish the day

Sergio - You seem like a good guy, and from this more detailed description I can see where you were coming from with your original post. I sometimes have an annoying tendency to get a little self-righteous, which in this case was compounded by the experience of watching a family member get steamrolled by colon cancer. However, that doesn't justify my public criticism of you and in retrospect I should have just let it go.

Best wishes for med school and many safe skydives.

Doug