Superman32

Rectal exams are FUNNY

Had a lecture today on rectal/scrotal exam -- Let me tell you --- FUUNNNNNYYYY

For some reason, i and most of class,just found the 'hole' thing hillarious :D:ph34r::D

I sit in the front row, so my cheeks and lips may still be bleeding from all the bitting into them I had to do to keep from busting out.

:D:ph34r::D

Do you ever remember a class/situation you've found really funny, however inappropriate?
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

You know when the rectal exam started my proctologist had both of his hands on my shoulders, and then I guess he was examnining my scrotum, because he then went on to cup it
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

You know when the rectal exam started my proctologist had both of his hands on my shoulders, and then I guess he was examnining my scrotum, because he then went on to cup it

LMAO
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I hope you grow up before you become a doctor. :S

Doug

Oh come on...lighten up. Sometimes you need to find humor to get through some boring classes.

It isn't like he was doing an exam or anything.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I hope you grow up before you become a doctor. :S

Doug

Why is that?

Is there some rule that says Doctors have to be humorless automatons?

Additionally, people frequently get giggles in serious situations. Funerals. Hospitals.
Its normal and is a reaction to stress and is NO reflection on
someones level of maturity.

As the poster before me said, lighten up
:S
__

My mighty steed

I hope you grow up before you become a doctor.

Doug

SOMEONE sure is overly serious. :S

I happen to agree with Doug. Practicing medicine is a very serious matter, especially when it involves ones anus. Perhaps you should reexamine your own attitude before you label someone else as overly serious.

You should really adjust your demeanor, there is no room for your type in this forum. :|

Is there some rule that says Doctors have to be humorless automatons?

Additionally, people frequently get giggles in serious situations. Funerals. Hospitals.
Its normal and is a reaction to stress and is NO reflection on
someones level of maturity.

The OP sounded like a 6th grader who just left a sex ed class. Getting the "giggles" at inappropriate times is understandable, but finding a rectal exam so "hilarious :D:D:D" that you gotta write a post about it is truly childish. Maybe I am "overserious" - Lord knows I've been called worse - but I stand by my comment.

Doug

The OP sounded like a 6th grader who just left a sex ed class. Getting the "giggles" at inappropriate times is understandable, but finding a rectal exam so "hilarious :D:D:D" that you gotta write a post about it is truly childish. Maybe I am "overserious" - Lord knows I've been called worse - but I stand by my comment.

Doug

You're a good man. This forum could use more people like you.

BTW - Ever had anal warts? Boy - you really learn to respect rectal exams when you pick up a case of them bad boys.

Doug

Didn't your mother ever tell you [motherly tone] "if you can't say something nice, you shouldn't say anything at all"? [/motherly tone]

Yeah...it's not so damn funny when they're pokin ya and it's everything you can do to keep from pissing all over the floor.

:|

References to pedophilia will not be tolerated. No exception.

The Forum Rules:

No jokes about or references to pedophilia. None.

I hope you grow up before you become a doctor.

NEVEEEERRRR!!!!

Performing rectal exam - Not fun
Receiving rectal exam - Really not fun
Listening to lecture about rectal exams and watch a professor spread the cheeks, insert his finger in a manequin's ass and rotate around for a better reach -- Freaking hillarious

I stand by my :D:ph34r::D and add some more :D:ph34r::D

P.S. Having spent the morning talking about pediatric cancers (Fucking REALLY not fun), I could not think about a better class to finish the day
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!