NEcrewDOG

Thursday night poker - May 31st

The Skydive Radio main & late tourneys have been set up on PokerStars.

Just go to the Private Tourneys and sign up. Games are at 21:00 and 22:30 EST.

Both games are now $5.50. The password for each game is 'toggle'.

Please Note: Starting next week, we'll only hold these tourneys on a monthly basis.

-Cory
Skydive Radio!!!

Please Note: Starting next week, we'll only hold these tourneys on a monthly basis.

-Cory

Wha??? Not even bi-monthly? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Personally, I think going to monthly would be a huge mistake. I'va been in several associations that seemed to be suffering low participation and many of them went from monthly to quarterly meetings. After about 2 quarterly meetings, they fall apart. I was a huge advocate for making it quarterly vs. monthly because I was getting burnt out on the meetings. In hindsight it was the death of the associations.

I say that because it taught me that frequency is everything...

I think the main reason for the low turn out is that people either fell off of the poker bandwagon, or people think that you can't put money into online poker anymore which is very untrue.

If anyone needs advice on how to put money onto pokerstars.com, just let me know. It is very simple and can be done in a matter of minutes, not weeks.

Ganja

Mate... I play online every night. Never knew you guys had one.

Can i make a suggestion please?

Go to www.pkr.com and have alook around. There is not a better website for poker.

You actually see when people check their cards etc. This is an excellent site.

Anyway, will sign up to pokerstars just so i can take your money

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Mate... I play online every night. Never knew you guys had one.

Can i make a suggestion please?

Go to www.pkr.com and have alook around. There is not a better website for poker.

You actually see when people check their cards etc. This is an excellent site.

Anyway, will sign up to pokerstars just so i can take your money

Bring it you kiwi sheep shagging wannabee:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Your voices have been heard. I'll keep it weekly.

Thanks for the input!

-Cory

hey who was the cool bastard that won this evening. I bet he is hung like a fucking mule
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If anyone needs advice on how to put money onto pokerstars.com, just let me know. It is very simple and can be done in a matter of minutes, not weeks.

Ganja

PM me what you know. I hate epassporte, and western union charges a shitload. (I'm American, if that means anything)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban