ACMESkydiver

The Weekly GOOD NEWS Thread (early and for good reason!)

WOO-HOO!!! My baby got a FULL scholarship to the Washington DC leadership conference she's going to in October!!

$2200 that does not have to come out of my pocket any more!! B|B|B|B|

Damn I was organizing bake sales and all kinds o' craziness to scrape up that money with other things goin' on right now...:ph34r: >phew<. Now I can focus on the twins' stuff...

If I understand the website correctly, they give out 1-2 full scholarships nationally per year...and my baby girl got one. YEA JALEESA!!! B|

What's your good news?!? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

WOO-HOO!!! My baby got a FULL scholarship to the Washington DC leadership conference she's going to in October!!

$2200 that does not have to come out of my pocket any more!! B|B|B|B|

Damn I was organizing bake sales and all kinds o' craziness to scrape up that money with other things goin' on right now...:ph34r: >phew<. now i can focus on the twins stuff...>
If I understand the website correctly, they give out 1-2 full scholarships nationally per year...and my baby girl got one. YEA JALEESA!!! B|

What's your good news?!? :)

That is awesome!! Congrats! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

That is awesome!! Congrats! :)

Thanky!

-but what's your good news? Had to be something good that happened this week...;)

Can't go public with it. ;)

But I did finally get an assistant at work to ease my work load. That is definitely good news! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Congrats to your daughter! That's sure a lifesaver.

My good news is that my daughter and I leave for a little road trip tomorrow. We're going to visit the Royal Gorge and other scenic places around CO.

Road trip with my kid=lots of fun and lots of laughs.:)

Congrats to your daughter! That's sure a lifesaver.

My good news is that my daughter and I leave for a little road trip tomorrow. We're going to visit the Royal Gorge and other scenic places around CO.

Have a great time and enjoy the quality time with your daughter. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Awwww Funks.... I think it's you who is living in a fairytale land.

a) You can't handle the PottyMouthMidget
b) Slapping my ass only brings pleasure :)

Nice try though Funkypoo!

SMOOOOOCHES!
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Have a GREAT TIME and don't get caught if you decide to work on your S down at the Royal Gorge. ;) Okay, so you're not going to do that but I can have my fantasies.

Hmmm, let's see. . . . My good news is that I get coached time in the tunnel tomorrow night. Those nights are always AWESOME! (Okay, cocheese--don't feel bad. My good news involves a hot date on a Saturday night with high powered fans for all of about 15 minutes.)
TPM Sister #102

Thanks everyone for the well wishes on the trip. Just got back from replacing the tires, so we are road worthy once again.

Jewels, I am very jealous of your tunnel time and you need to stop taunting me that way! And what the heck is my "S" that I shouldn't get caught working on?

Cocheese, welcome to the IronHeart Club!! It's really better this way, I promise. :)
Heehee now I am off to take the cats to stay with their dad for the duration. It's like passing the kids off only these guys scratch and get hair all over everything. Oh wait, it's exactly like passing the kids off.:D:D

Umm... Good news? Let's see...

I got to see my aunt (in remissison from breast cancer) and uncle (getting stem cell transplant from his identical twin to try to cure bone cancer in July), saw a few friends, got laid, watched a couple of movies (Shrek 3 was not worth it to me)... Made it home safely, my baby girl (cat) is very happy to see me, had lunch with my mommy... I'm sure there's more. :)
Now it's time to look for a job. [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself