livendive

Vibes for Slappie

Fuck Slappie.

Im sure if you ask him nice hell let you ;)

Don't forget to pull his hair... he likes that;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Fuck Slappie.

This is a vibes thread not a jack me in the ass thread. Jeez you fucking sickos! :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

This is a vibes thread not a jack me in the ass thread. Jeez you fucking sickos! :D

He's right. That was a different thread about Turtle going from Slappie's ass to Sunny's mouth. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Fuck Slappie.

well, trojan makes those vibrating cock rings that work pretty good... we could always throw one of those on if you insist on vibes.:ph34r::P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Fuck Slappie.

well, trojan makes those vibrating cock rings that work pretty good... we could always throw one of those on if you insist on vibes.:ph34r::P:D

When you say, "We", you actually only mean "I" don't you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fuck Slappie.

actually, I was thinking more of a dotcommer gangbang. I mean, we wanna give slappie as many vibes as possible, right?:o:D>:(

Fuck Slappie.

actually, I was thinking more of a dotcommer gangbang. I mean, we wanna give slappie as many vibes as possible, right?:o:D>:(

I'll let him use his own dildo for that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Fuck Slappie.

I'll let him use his own dildo for that.

does it vibrate?:o

Fuck Slappie.

...and smack his ass too!;)

Chuck

Can I have some Klorox now.:|

Fuck Slappie.

...and smack his ass too!;)

Chuck

Can I have some Klorox now.:|

I think, it has reached that point!:D

Chuck

First, I'd like to ask how in the hell would you know if they work well? You're so young... When I was your age, we didn't have such toys, or at least I didn't know about them! But, for future reference... Mmmm... Yes, they are nice. :o

Second, I'd like to say because Slappie is in Texas, there is no chance to buy one here. Trojan has cut the great state of Texas off to the sale of the vibrating rings. [:/] So... For instant vibes, please send all Trojan Vibrating Rings to my attention, and I will make sure he will get the delivery... Eventually... Or not... :D

*Trojan Vibrating Ring™ is not for sale in AL, CO, GA, KS, LA, MS, TX or VA

http://www.trojanvibratingring.com/productdetails.aspx?product_id=18

edited to add a pic of how I smuggled one of those rings back to Texas... :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

First, I'd like to ask how in the hell would you know if they work well? You're so young... When I was your age, we didn't have such toys, or at least I didn't know about them! But, for future reference... Mmmm... Yes, they are nice.

Second, I'd like to say because Slappie is in Texas, there is no chance to buy one here. Trojan has cut the great state of Texas off to the sale of the vibrating rings. So... For instant vibes, please send all Trojan Vibrating Rings to my attention, and I will make sure he will get the delivery... Eventually... Or not...

*Trojan Vibrating Ring™ is not for sale in AL, CO, GA, KS, LA, MS, TX or VA

http://www.trojanvibratingring.com/...s.aspx?product_id=18

That thing looks like a shock collar for a dog. :P

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Don't knock it until you try it... :P I'm sure you'll change your views REAL quick! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Don't knock it until you try it... :P I'm sure you'll change your views REAL quick! ;)

Show us (or me only;))your shock collar
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Show us (or me only;))your shock collar

I posted a pic... You know, that ring can be used as a nice training tool... :o:D

COOL! Free sample!!;):$:D:P

Bobbi

Yup! I got a free sample coming my way!! B| Although, they won't let you sample the ring, dammit! >:(