Slappie

What is your socioeconomic status?

The slacks, shirt, shoes, and belt I wore to my daughter's graduation were $450. :S As I said, I'm not particularly good at saving money. :D

Wow, I didn't pay that much for my whole suit, silk blend, at Nordstrom's Rack! At the risk of sounding metro, we need to go shopping.:D

The slacks, shirt, shoes, and belt I wore to my daughter's graduation were $450. :S As I said, I'm not particularly good at saving money. :D

Wow, I didn't pay that much for my whole suit, silk blend, at Nordstrom's Rack! At the risk of sounding metro, we need to go shopping.:D

Who is gonna cary your purses? ;)

PSST: Dave, I have you beat on just the shoes! lol
Remster

There's a saying amongst climbers:

"At either end of the social spectrum, there lies a leisure class."

At my end of the spectrum, that would be a "Bum". :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Then the kicker is take that amount, then subtract all your debt from that amount and you've got your net worth.

The secret is to live below your means so you won't have any debt to subtract. ;)

Some of us aren't perfect ;)

And for that reason I came up 79th percentile.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

HS Trask makes the best shoes I've ever owned. Handmade, these in a lighter brown bison suede are sooo fucking comfortable, and I have the matching belt. :$ Combined with these (khaki) and this, it adds up to a fairly expensive casual outfit. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

HS Trask makes the best shoes I've ever owned. Handmade, these in a lighter brown bison suede are sooo fucking comfortable, and I have the matching belt. :$ Combined with these (khaki) and this, it adds up to a fairly expensive casual outfit. :P

Blues,
Dave
WOW we have morphed into the womens forum, it's like a Twilight zone episode:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Blues,
Dave
WOW we have morphed into the womens forum, it's like a Twilight zone episode:ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, I felt a little funny posting that. :$:D And actually, now that I think about it, I usually wear a different pair of shoes with that shirt, so I guess I'm not sure what I wore to my daughter's graduation, other than those pants (it was my second time wearing them, and I ruined them later that night and had to buy another pair). :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

Nice! :)
We won't divulge my spending habits! :o I came up in the 68th percentile.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

[:/] im just poor white trash [:/]

want a pearl necklace:)

I thought I had a handle on Squeak, but I nearly spit coffee into my keyboard on that.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The job rankings are weird. I think a college education is probably over-valued in there, but that may only be because I have one.

But saving is rewarded :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Umm... ok. It ranks me a lot higher than I would rank myself. :o I think that focus on money should not be the way to "value" a person.... of course, some could say, it's easy for me to say that ranking where I did. But even with the money in the bank, there's a lot more to me as a PERSON than what the checkbook register reads.... there are some doctors or lawyers or even millionaires/billionaires that I wouldn't waste my time on (wouldn't spend a minute shopping with Paris Hilton). I have friends with nothing and friends with the convience of wealth. My friends are friends because of who they are....

but it's still an interesting site.