Mike111

Why put a ring through the tip of your knob?

I have "thought" about it... and I've seen some PAs, some of those "barbell" through the entire head and it just... looks... painful. :S

That, and you probably break condoms more often. :o

I got a PA because I liked the way it looked and felt. During sex I leave it in if my partner likes it or take it out if he doesn't. As for peeing, it's just a matter of technique or you can always just sit down. I've got to tell you though, when I first got it I felt like a virgin all over again :)

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I've got to tell you though, when I first got it I felt like a virgin all over again

You danced around the neighborhood in a lot of junk jewelry and bad clothes, singing? :D;):P:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I've got to tell you though, when I first got it I felt like a virgin all over again

You danced around the neighborhood in a lot of junk jewelry and bad clothes, singing? :D;):P:)

Noooo, is that what You did??? :S:P
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Noooo, is that what You did??? :S:P

:D:D:D Glad ya got the reference!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I bet he had hair scrunchies and a lot of arm ringlets.

Holiday..... celebrate..... it would beeee so nice!

hahhahaah

I've got to tell you though, when I first got it I felt like a virgin all over again :)

When I got my hood piercing, I felt like a virgin all over again. It was amazing how a piece of metal can change your outlook on sex! :$

I've been with a man who was pierced, and I have to say... Not bad at all. ;) It's a different feeling that is really too hard to explain.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself