ntrprnr

So... That Guys Belly-Off Contest!!

Isn't the criteria supposed to be 'most improved' instead of who looks best now?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well I may have lost 56 lbs since last LP but I won't be posting any pictures.

I just don't look good naked anymore...

Hey nobody has to post naked pics. If you lost 56 pounds, you should be very much in the running, as it's most improvement shown. I bet you look a lot better in a swim suit now than you did a few months ago. BE PROUD!:)

Actaully, I lost the 7 pounds I was trying to get rid of, so no weenie will be involved... B|

You know, there's easier ways to lose 7 lbs than cutting off your weenie.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

maybe we should go back and actually look at the original thread in order to figure out what the judging criteria...

because if I remember correctly it wasn't completely about the total weight lost.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm not done yet. I've lost 11.5 lbs and am still working on it. I don't care about winning, I just want to post after pictures that show substantial change.

Blues,
Dave

I'm with you, I'm still 10-15 lb down, and not really done yet ;-)

I'd like to get back down to 160lbs which is about 8% bodyfat for me, so I took up more cadio. I hate treadmills though. >:(

I let my weight swing back up to 185-190 and I'm hovering at 19% bodyfat--so the sixpack that I hard started to get has disappeared again.

I did get a lot bigger though in the muscle department. w00t! 16 1/4" biceps, delts fan out 4" from my waist... so at least clothes I don't look pudgy :P

I have a brand new pair of K2 speed skates (inline) that I use sometimes. I've had enough scares on them with Philly cab drivers that I would say the experience is like 1/10th of "door fear", and I've never done inline before (just ice). I'm getting better now... good enough that sometimes I cheat [holding on to vehicles at stop lights and stealing their acceleration]. :P

I also go swimming at the gym. Philadelphia is such a cool city if you don't care to drive and like to use your bicycle. I bike everywhere. To work, to appointments, I take the bike on the subway. I'm a bit "dangerous" and I jam out on the iPod while I bike, but meh... I got life insurance. ;)

If I get my six pack back I'll post more nekkid pictures, how's that? :)

I can't believe the women and Keith let that comment slide...yesh! ;)

We'll hold you to that. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

maybe we should go back and actually look at the original thread in order to figure out what the judging criteria...

because if I remember correctly it wasn't completely about the total weight lost.

You got that right!
I don't care who you say actually wins. In my book Scott definitely won! He is the sexiest of them all!
Oh and those pictures don't give his muscles enough justice. They are mmm yummy...
Ladies.. hands off he is mine!:P:o
See you later tonight honey...;)

Here's an excerpt from Peter's original thread on the rules and judging criteria posted Jan 28:

Now remember - this is being judged by the DZ ladies (helmed by SkyMama, I'll get with her as to how) and will be judged sometime between May 1 and 10.

Prizes:

There will be prizes for first, second, third, and a few honorable mentions.

I've put up some cash, I'd love it if some other people not in the contest put up other prizes, as well - jump tickets, t-shirts, gear, whatever you want. Doesn't have to be anything major, just some honorable mention prizes or a jump ticket or two. The real prize will be for all of us seeing how good we look come May and summer.

Remember - This isn't about how much WEIGHT you lose, but rather, how fit we can get, and how we can change our bodies for the better. So don't focus on dropping weight only. Don't do anything stupid like starve, it won't help. I recommend cutting back a bit on food, getting a bit more physically active, and lifting a little bit of weight. You'd be amazed what just that little bit can do.

I can't believe the women and Keith let that comment slide...yesh! ;)

We'll hold you to that. :)

As in the pics in post #49 http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1266413;page=2;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

You got that right!
I don't care who you say actually wins. In my book Scott definitely won! He is the sexiest of them all!
Oh and those pictures don't give his muscles enough justice. They are mmm yummy...

hehe... :$ Oh yeah... I've definitely won this contest... I could care less about the other prizes...

I'm a winner... B|:)

You got that right!

Looks like my mud wrestling match with you will have to wait, Scott -- I think SSHUsky and Sartre are going to be first in the ring to battle it out over you. :D

Looks like my mud wrestling match with you will have to wait, Scott -- I think SSHusky and Sartre are going to be first in the ring to battle it out over you. :D

Bring it on!!!!B|

Uh-oh, looks like a challenge has been made! I think Sartre's out camping for a few days, so you'll have a bit of time to train. I hear naked jello wrestling is good practice for naked mud wrestling. Can we have the big match broadcasted via webcam?

I give up trying to find the official before pics. Does anyone have the link to that post, or do you guys just want to post your before and after pics side by side to make it easy on me?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Does anyone have the link to that post, or do you guys just want to post your before and after pics side by side to make it easy on me?

here is the link to the directory to the before pictures...

http://www.geekfactory.com/dzcbellyoff/

and here is one of the original posts (with a list of original participants...)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2647998;#2647998

Scott

Looks like my mud wrestling match with you will have to wait, Scott -- I think SSHUsky and Sartre are going to be first in the ring to battle it out over you. :D

You should know Beth's got herself a wicked spanking hand... :$:)B|B|:D:ph34r:

You should know Beth's got herself a wicked spanking hand... :$:)B|B|:D:ph34r:

I can't wait till Sartre gets back from vacation and sees what fun we've arragned for her! :P