FlyinDawg

About to be...

My cousin Paul, who used be volunteer Fire Dept. He decide to speak up for me because I want to volunteer for unmarked (undercover) vehicle for traffic violator, because I usually see many speeding during school year with limit speeding than normal. Since I want to protect kids and others from traffic violators. If they approve, all I have to take police/sheriff training for traffic violation. There's not enough polices/sheriffs in this towns and county. There's ALMOST plenty GSP (Georgia State Patrol) for highway in our country. We only can see less 2-4 cops each week on roads.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

WTF are you TALKING about?! B|

that's correct. There's never a officer at often time for catch people who speeding in town. I was like pissed off, who risk accident, reckless driving, DUI, and etc. There's almost more count DUI in this county than last year because drunk people think there's less police who would less catch DUI driver, but they are wrong. :D:D:D. Good thing, I would like to volunteer undercover officer for catch traffic violators. ;)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

WTF are you TALKING about?! B|

Take it easy. I know his grammar isn't perfect. That horse has already been beat to death. :|

Billy, that's cool... go for it! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban