sky2ground

Muff Brothers International

Muff Muff

We miss you guys, too. We'll come home someday, but for now we are off on an adventure.

Keep the muff numbers coming. We have a lot of work to do to catch up to what Johnny started.

If anyone wants to help with the muff brothers new website, please let me us know.

MB# 3310

hey carrie, i'm gonna get some numbers from folks i know that don't read dz.com and forward them to you. i'm assuming you still use the same email addy. :)
good seeing you guys out there. not so good circumstances. i miss him.

MB#1965
given to me by johnny in early 1999.

love,
a

my dads a fellow brother in england/spain im not sure what his number is and cant be bothered to go dig it out (beer on him not me:D) but he got it at WFC '97

Ask your dad if he was one of the guys that hit the deer with the rental car and then skinned the deer, and cooked it at the WFFC. Man those guys were a HOOT!! I couldn't believe what crazy people they were!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey Asshole!

Are you a Muff Brother? What's your number? Do you have your card? Do you have some Muff Brother history you can share? Pictures, stories, t-shirts...all of it.We are looking to put it all together...

MUFF!

WHAT

#3862 at ZHills June last year with Johnny and the crew and he didnt even bagg me for loosing my muffs on exit.
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

#3906 - issue in November 2003 by Mr Gates.

tash
Hey i think I was on that skydive

when are you coming back to see us?

I think you were on that skydive. In terms of coming back to see everyone, flight is booked to land in Tampa around midnight 27th March.B|B|

Just need to sort out car and somewhere to stay, if needs be can bring tent for the latter.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

#3906 - issue in November 2003 by Mr Gates.

tash
Hey i think I was on that skydive

when are you coming back to see us?

I think you were on that skydive. In terms of coming back to see everyone, flight is booked to land in Tampa around midnight 27th March.B|B|

Just need to sort out car and somewhere to stay, if needs be can bring tent for the latter.

tash

cool look forward to jumping with you again. Have you contacted Judy to see what she has available??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Harvest Moon Boogie 2004.

There was a whale involved... the whale made it!:D
I had probably just over 200 jumps and Johnny and the gang made it feel like it was my Birthday riding the whale! I can't remember everyone on the jump but I know Deb, Dewey, Rick and Rabbit were all there!B|

I never did get the pics or video from that jump.[:/]

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Harvest Moon Boogie 2004.

There was a whale involved... the whale made it!:D
I had probably just over 200 jumps and Johnny and the gang made it feel like it was my Birthday riding the whale! I can't remember everyone on the jump but I know Deb, Dewey, Rick and Rabbit were all there!B|

I never did get the pics or video from that jump.[:/]

the whale flew great that was a fun jump

whatever happened with the boogie video from the last year of Harvest Moon? I guess I need to call and harass Kieth:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

For people who need info and were sending emails -
use muff728 at h-o-t-m-a-i-l

There are a bunch of people racing around trying to get things organized for the Muff Reunion.

If you know Darrel, have him send me an email.

Of course, I am sure that the MBs organizing something is some kind of paradox.
:D

Who-Muff Brothers #3834
What-Inflatable motorcycle
When- 2006
Where-Chester, SC Family of Freaks boogie
With -An Asshole named Johnny.
:D
That was a great weekend! Muff Bros, Rodriguez Bros, Hellfish, Dirty Sanchez, Pink Mafia all in one boogie!:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Initiated by #66 Justin Sylvia who swears he beat Johnny to #65 :D:D

I decided to not jump that day with the combination of wind and alcohol still in my system from the previous night. So Justin comes along and tells me there is going to be a muff dive so i say fuck it and join in.

We planned a 4 or 5-way with video but that changed when the pilot said we were going to 3000 and thats it. With slight confusion and people changing minds etc on the lift it ended up a 3-way no video. Me, Corey and Justin. Fuck knows what the plan was and we'd never jumped with each other before so i climbed out and we launched a 3-way from 2800ft which came off the hill flawelessly.

It was really, really, really good fun.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.