funks

Lessons Learned From The Paris Hilton Thread

Dont let your children go anywhere near Grue.

Also, he made me wonder if i died skydiving would my parents read my posts on this site.. So maybe think a bit more about not sounding like evil deranged fuckwits just in case one of our parents ever did read our posts.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes your the bug.

Sometimes you're the bat, sometimes you're the ball.

Sometimes you're the boot, sometimes you start a thread about a celebrity and it turns into a bitch fest about the president.

C'est la vie. :S

never express your true thoughts on dizziedotcom lest the thought police smack you down and omit your thoughts...
and you don't even feel it!

no wonder this place is so fucking boring these days.

the land of the free has become the land of the offended.

:|

never express your true thoughts on dizziedotcom lest the thought police smack you down and omit your thoughts...
and you don't even feel it!

no wonder this place is so fucking boring these days.

:|

umm this was NEVER the land of the free, that was RECDOT, and as all things left to their own devices it self imploded due to an overbourdon or fuckwits
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's awesome!!! :D:D:D:D

Now I didn't read the other thread so I don't know what it's directed at but that phrase rocks. I'm gonna have to use that sometime to try to sound clever. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

this site is still the only PUBLIC forum I am aware of that refuses to allow PUBLIC opinion.

Really? All the forums on the various message boards I visit have some form of moderation. Some more strict than others, and some allow things others don't but ALL can, and do, moderate according to that particular forum's rules.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

because I'm unaware of any others that openly delete comments?

all the forums I've ever participated in on the internet were and are PUBLIC forums that welcome uncensored thinking.

:S

moderate and censor mean two different things in the language I was raised with.

I learned that many .Comers are less intelligent than I thought.

I learned that If I ever go to jail, I want FUNKS to be my Cellmate cause he is a Slut and I can trade/Pimp him out for Smokes.

I learned that Gia still loves me.

I learned that some people really NEED someone else to hate so that they can feel better about themselves.

I learned that others will take any chance they can find to take a shot at their favorite Villain of the day weather that villain is a ditzy Blonde or a Ditzy President.

I learned that others one here also don’t believe everything they see on the Gossip rags.

I learned that Shotgun might look good in a Black Vinal Dress.

because I'm unaware of any others that openly delete comments?

Really? Most of the forums I've used are more heavily moderated than this site. A lot of them wouldn't allow half of the stuff that gets posted in Bonfire or Speaker's Corner. I've been using scubaboard a lot lately, and they will delete any posts that are not family/workplace friendly.

I figure if I don't like their rules, I don't have to use their site. :P