MikeFB2764

Body Building (NSFW)

That's not a good example, but I've been pretty buff a time or two in my life, and I don't think I was un-feminine. There are those people who don't like muscles on girls, but I think an athletic body is very beautiful, whatever the gender. But the fake balloon boobs have GOT to go.[:/]

That's not a good example, but I've been pretty buff a time or two in my life, and I don't think I was un-feminine. There are those people who don't like muscles on girls, but I think an athletic body is very beautiful, whatever the gender. But the fake balloon boobs have GOT to go.[:/]

She has GOT to be on steroids! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

But the fake balloon boobs have GOT to go.[:/]

Yes, that is the worst part. The automotive equivalent would be a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

But the fake balloon boobs have GOT to go.[:/]

Yes, that is the worst part. The automotive equivalent would be a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror.[:/]

Best post of the thread!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yikes.

Yeah the fake bubble boobs look like they were stuck on there with double-sided sticky tape. :| They would have looked better with a smaller cup size...

You can kind of see Joyce Vedral in this cover shot...at the time, she was just over 50 years old. More recent pics show that she's still in outstanding shape, but she doesn't wear as much muscle as this shot. Personally, I think this amount of muscle and tone look incredible on a woman, and I look forward to the day that I can get myself into this kind of shape. B|

I bought this book to get into shape for my wedding, and I must say it did an amazing job. I had muscles and I looked pretty hot. :$

Somebody on here has a body builder wife that was in a contest...he attached a photo, and she looks smokin'. B| I couldn't find the photo to post it, unforutnately. [:/]

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That's just disturbing... B|

I'd tap her:)

Careful, Squeak. I recall a thread here some time back where someone relayed the story of a mishap that occurred to their friend. It involved a very athletic female, who in the heat of passion involuntarily flexed her thigh muscles and broke the guys jaw. :o:D:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That's just disturbing... B|

I'd tap her:)

Careful, Squeak. I recall a thread here some time back where someone relayed the story of a mishap that occurred to their friend. It involved a very athletic female, who in the heat of passion involuntarily flexed her thigh muscles and broke the guys jaw. :o:D:)

That's just one of those life affirming chances one has to take occassionaly;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ewwww...

I think the current fitness models (or "classic" women bodybuilders) look MUCH more sexy than the current 'take steroids so I can muscle up like a man' bodybuilders.

More along the lines of Rachel McLish or Jamie Eason...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I dated a body builder back when I was 19. The y only look like that for competitions is not a year round look, they usually look tone but not so much ripped unless again they are competing and/or work as a trainer in a gym.

Wuld you consider a guy gay if he likes that look???? Just wondering!!!!
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html