Casch

What's the biggest raise you have received?

I just had my performance review and found out I'm getting a 24% raise as of July 1st B|

Technically I'll still be underpaid for my job in my area, but I also get my communication bills (cell/internet) reimbursed, and they are going to pay for any training/certifications I want which will increase my worth when the next salary evaluation comes around ;)

Heck of a deal - the training reimburements alone are worth major $$$

I just got a whopping 2.2 percent raise... go, me!!! ;)

Best raise was probably around 5%... long haul communications isn't the field to go into if you want big raises..

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

We get annual raises at my job every Dec 31st. Last year I got 8% of my yearly salary which equates to $1.52 more per hour. I was shocked. My previous jobs, I have only gotten 50 cents at raise time. I also have a 12% vested pension at my job and totally amazing benefits!

Assuming you mean without changing jobs. I got 17% a couple years outta college. From $40k to whatever it was. Once in a lifetime.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Hmm, well I took about a 50% pay cut to move to California (where the cost of living was higher) to work on the dropzone for a while. :D

But I've never had a raise that was large enough to be worth mentioning. Congrats on yours though!

I received an 18.5% raise at my last employer. Woo-fucking-hoo... Then, I got paid weekly for a few weeks after I no longer worked there. I think they just terminated me, so no more paychecks from them... Sucks...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Good for you!!! :)

Um, I once got a raise to double my income. -They didn't mean to, they changed the compensation structure, so I busted my ASS working, and I actually made double my projected salary. :P

Yeah they stopped that shit pretty quick. [:/]

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

when i switched positions in company i went from 50k w5 paid holidays a year to 50k w insurance(company paid 100% health den vis life) phone, gas, truck and two weeks additional paid vacation probably worth 30k a year, sucks i dont work their anymore
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak

Oh I been work for biggest landscaping company for little than 5 years. I had biggest raised from $14.00 to $19.00 in less the 2 years. Right now I'm earn $30.00 per hour with different company of landscaping. I never miss a day of job and licensed. That's why.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

I almost doubled my salary once in the 90's.

I was in aerospace as an hourly employee making in the mid 40's, putting in 60-70 hours a week!:S

Promotions were announced at a big company meeting and 5 of us were to be moved up.

The job I was slated for then, suddenly a week later, went to a brown nosing shit heel and I got the job HE was supposed to get...in a fucking cubical. (doing TPS reports :ph34r:)

I toughed it out for 6 months and finally said screw it I wanna go back on the floor...some glitch in the contract automatically made them turn my 'salary' into an hourly wage...YAHOO!

Double the take home and next to no over time! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

funny that this comes up now..

my whole office just got a $9000 raise per year to stay competitive with the rest of the street(wall st talk)

should reflect in my next check..good times!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

About 80 percent. An old boss asked me to come back to her department. Told me to name my price. I thought my "demand" was too much, but she said "OK" immediately. Went from $110,000 to $200,000. Should have asked for more, probably would have gotten it.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

I received a 70% raise after I re-wrote my job description and moved up 2 levels. I was management and I was reviewing all my employees job descriptions. It was at that time that I realized that mine was completely inaccurate. So, I re-wrote it and it got approved.

BTW, I also re-wrote many of the job descriptions of the people who worked for me which resulted in higher pay for them also.

Chris

I received a 70% raise after I re-wrote my job description and moved up 2 levels. I was management and I was reviewing all my employees job descriptions. It was at that time that I realized that mine was completely inaccurate. So, I re-wrote it and it got approved.

BTW, I also re-wrote many of the job descriptions of the people who worked for me which resulted in higher pay for them also.

Chris

So it was your boss what pushed you down the stairs then . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was your boss what pushed you down the stairs then . . .

No sir, once again that was me. I'm a real go-getter.:P

Chris