karenmeal

Are you on MySpace?

Apparently I am soooo behind the times on this one..:S

Someone asked me if I was on MySpace yesterday and then there is an article in the school paper today about how everyone is on it.. and well, if everyone is doing it, then I guess I better do it too.:P

So are y'all on it?

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

My question still stands...does anyone know how to change the FONT COLOR and SIZE on your background for myspace? :( Perhaps it's the blonde hair? But i cannot figure it out?

google myspace codes, there are loads of sites to walk you through.

No, and I think i'm basically the only one :D except for you unless you are now on it too. I decided that I don't need to be like everyone else, and get on it. I figure I'll stay behind the times for now! :S:P

CReW SKies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Someone asked me if I was on MySpace yesterday and then there is an article in the school paper today about how everyone is on it.. and well, if everyone is doing it, then I guess I better do it too.

<> So, if everyone jumped out of a plane, would you do it too?

:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

My question still stands...does anyone know how to change the FONT COLOR and SIZE on your background for myspace? :( Perhaps it's the blonde hair? But i cannot figure it out?

google myspace codes, there are loads of sites to walk you through.

Dear god no.

It's Geo-shitties, but easier. If I see one more 'profile' with 400 pictures, 30 movies (and 10 songs) that all start playing, faded text, bright red image in the background with clear text boxes and pink text, a profile picture with their friend cropped out, and 400 comments saying "Thanx for the add!!" .... I may very well snap and start killing people. :|

hooray for MySpace...

MySpace Banner Ad Infects Million Users

Don't forget the slew of flash exploits that have hijacked profiles and spread.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Dear god no.

It's Geo-shitties, but easier. If I see one more 'profile' with 400 pictures, 30 movies (and 10 songs) that all start playing, faded text, bright red image in the background with clear text boxes and pink text, a profile picture with their friend cropped out, and 400 comments saying "Thanx for the add!!" .... I may very well snap and start killing people. :|

Seriously though, tell us how you really feel... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...