bigway

Tony just killed AJ!!...Soprano's finale.....

It was perfect - Perfect. It's everyone's ending - You want him to live? He does. You want him knocked off? He is. You want him indicted? He is. It's what you want.

I think the concept Chase was going for is that therein is the life they lead - Forget about US - THEY don't know whether the next day is going to be their last, whether the next person walking past them is going to kill them - a shitty way to live.

That's what Chase was going for, IMHO, and he succeeded.

I'll miss the show. :)

Singer in a smokey room...

WTF is with that ending? I thought something went wrong with my tv

Duh, it's called "The Outer Limits".

Blondes, jeez. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The complete opposite of what Six Feet Under did with their last episode. That left nothing in doubt. That series finale left me completely overwhelmed, seriously emotional.

The Sopranos ending was very interesting, not very satisfying, but interesting.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Couple that ending with the Journey song at the end leaves one wondering what the spin-off will be.
I wonder how many televisions got smacked around tonight from people screaming "WTF?????" at the screen?

JUst kidding ya.

The sopranos production team have not released or let anything slip for this finale. This is going to be an excellent hour of television at its finest.

DUDE! I was gonna KILL YOU for that! I can't watch it until Wednessday. I'm am so glad i read that you were joking!

Phew!

Carry on now.

Doug.
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

I thought the ending was brilliant. It leads you to believe it's building up toward this big, artificial climactic ending; then it stops and says, "No, life isn't like that." It was strangely disappointing and satisfying at the same time.

Of course, I'm not a Sopranos junkie--I just watch a few episodes each season--So the real fans may feel differently.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Last week's show was great. I actually watched it several times getting myself worked up for tonight. And then, BAM, they hit us with this boring ass finale with only one really good scene (Phil's Death). I'm sorry, but maybe I'm not deep enough to enjoy the brillance of it all,,I just wanted some simple non-stop hard core mafia shit for the final hour. What a waste of time. They should have just had him do the dream thing when he wakes up and finds out it was all fake -- just as lame.

Instead of a 'fade to black'...it was real sudden.

Remember the converstion with Bobby~

'Wonder if ya see it comin'?"....

You don't :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!

I get the ending, great, I get how it showed us where everyones life was heading, Meadow was getting married and becoming a lawyer to help people like Tony out, AJ is becoming part of the mafia, The wife was continuing her real estate dream, Chris was reincarnated as a cat. Tony showed his respect to uncle Junior but come on, What the fuck, they could of at least ruined the happy ending and killed the entire family while sitting at the restaurant.

Some fucking closure please!!!!

I thought the final 6 episodes were building up to a huge finale and because of that i accepted the final 6 episodes, Last weeks epsiod was brilliant but to now find out all those episodes that made everyone believe it was building up to something and then nothing.... Well it kind of fucked up an entire season.

Ah well, I look forward to watching 'The Black Donelleys"... Oh thats right, they cancelled that too right when dockey shot the mother to bits.
:|

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Instead of a 'fade to black'...it was real sudden.

Remember the converstion with Bobby~

'Wonder if ya see it comin'?"....

You don't :P

Winner winner chicken dinner.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Ah well, I look forward to watching 'The Black Donelleys"... Oh thats right, they cancelled that too right when dockey shot the mother to bits.
:|

I *think* you can watch all the episodes that were created online. I keep meaning to get around to that...
I'm the twist that turns your key....

I'm happy this show is over. I could never get past more than ten minutes of the hyper-stereotyped caricatures of Italians. What's even more irritating is that the series isn't even written by Italians.

That's not to say that the show is without merit; many intelligent people I know swear by the brilliance of the series and I'm sure it has many strong points. But watching even a few minutes of it was like fingernails on a chalkboard; I just couldn't get past the stereotypes (and I know others that feel the same way about the show).

Anyhow I'm glad to see this series draw to a close; I've heard enough about it in the past 6+ years.

Pardon if I appear to be a pooper, just thought I'd share a differing viewpoint.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

AJ is becoming part of the mafia

Oh I loved that. Mom didn't want him joining the Army and going to Afghanistan because "there's a war going on." Let's just keep him right here following in Tony's footsteps and his war. That's a fun, safe life.:ph34r:

At first, I thought; "Whadda lousy ending!" After thinking about it, the Sopranos go on. Tony's pain in the ass Phil, got knocked-off. Pauly took the 'position' offered, Tony's family has a 'life plan', Tony is alive and life goes on. It was all lined-out over onion rings. We didn't really want to see Tony killed... did we?

Chuck