FlyingBlueJay

I'm fed up

I woke up this morning to a phone call from a friend telling me that my car had been broken into again. This is the third time in the past year and a half and the second time in 3 weeks.
It's been hard enough trying to be a college student, get the money together for AFP, rentals, jumps, and now coach jumps all while saving for my own rig without having to f*cking pay for a new window every couple weeks!
I'm so sick of this! What the f*ck!

Sorry, I needed to vent. None of my friends understand the skydiving factor that comes into play when stuff like this happens.

I need to jump out of a plane, that would make me feel better.
-R
There is an art, or rather a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day, and try it. - Douglas Adams

That sucks Rod! Where the hell are you parking your car? Just leave it taped up and ghettofied for now and then after you are done with your student jumps and bought your gear you can replace your window. PRIORITIES! lol :P