skydiverbry

Energy Drinks

I'm an addict to them.Does anyone beleive you can build up a tolerance to them? Not gettin the buzz I used to.How about the most active ingriedent,caffeine,B vit's,carbs,sugars,or the Taurine etc...
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

you get an Erection yet?

NEW YORK -- Christopher Woods charges he got too much of a boost -- from an energy drink called Boost Plus.

He has sued the maker of the health drink Boost Plus, claiming the vitamin-enriched beverage gave him an erection that would not go away and caused him to be hospitalized.

The lawsuit said Woods, 29, drank the nutrition beverage, which is made by the Novartis pharmaceutical company, on June 5, 2004.

Woods' court papers said he woke up the next morning "with an erection that would not subside" and sought treatment of the condition. According to court documents, Woods had surgery to relieve the condition known as severe priapism. He was implanted with a Winter shunt, which moves blood from one area to another.

The lawsuit, filed late Monday, said Woods had problems that required a hospital visit and medical procedures to close blood vessels on his penis

Woods' lawsuit seeks unspecified damages. A spokeswoman for the drug company said the company did not comment on pending litigation.

Novartis' Boost Plus Web site describes the drink as "a great tasting, high calorie, nutritionally complete oral supplement for people who require extra energy and protein in a limited volume."

I know you can build a tolerance to caffeine. I'm assuming it's the ingedient with the most overt effect in energy drinks.

While you don't feel as alert as you used to when you drink lots of coffee, you don't sleep as well, which means you drink more coffee.

And I know this because I no longer drink coffee. 2 cups used to be just about right. Now I'm very jittery after the same two (teacup-sized) cups of coffee.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I know you can build a tolerance to caffeine. I'm assuming it's the ingedient with the most overt effect in energy drinks.

While you don't feel as alert as you used to when you drink lots of coffee, you don't sleep as well, which means you drink more coffee.

And I know this because I no longer drink coffee. 2 cups used to be just about right. Now I'm very jittery after the same two (teacup-sized) cups of coffee.

Wendy W.

Im a must add coffee in the morning person, but doesnt keep me awake at night.
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

I used to be grossly addicted to caffeine, mostly mt. dew and coffee.

Gave it up cold turkey and was messed up for a week with headaches/withdrawal. Now I have the occasional sierra mist or sprite when I go out to eat and feel much better.

Even lost a little weight because those soda and energy drinks have lots of sugar and all that.
26tt

you get an Erection yet?

NEW YORK -- Christopher Woods charges he got too much of a boost -- from an energy drink called Boost Plus.

He has sued the maker of the health drink Boost Plus, claiming the vitamin-enriched beverage gave him an erection that would not go away and caused him to be hospitalized.

The lawsuit said Woods, 29, drank the nutrition beverage, which is made by the Novartis pharmaceutical company, on June 5, 2004.

Woods' court papers said he woke up the next morning "with an erection that would not subside" and sought treatment of the condition. According to court documents, Woods had surgery to relieve the condition known as severe priapism. He was implanted with a Winter shunt, which moves blood from one area to another.

The lawsuit, filed late Monday, said Woods had problems that required a hospital visit and medical procedures to close blood vessels on his penis

Woods' lawsuit seeks unspecified damages. A spokeswoman for the drug company said the company did not comment on pending litigation.

Novartis' Boost Plus Web site describes the drink as "a great tasting, high calorie, nutritionally complete oral supplement for people who require extra energy and protein in a limited volume."

Okay. I just read this story. Personally, I thought it was a joke when I heard it - there are just far too many hilarious coincidences in this.

Christopher Woods drinks a protein shake called "Boost Plus" and has a priapism (it'll give you a hard time).

My wife is hotter than your wife.