sharimcm

Goodbye my fellow dz.commers... Time to cutaway...

If you want.. I can ban you for a few months to make sure you really stay away ;)

I'm not leaving, I was just saying goodbye to her. Dear god you're slow - you must be the illegitimate love-child of sunshine and The Dell Dude .
(I meant that in a non-personal attacking kinda of way)

:D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Damn! Was the sex that bad? I'm sorry. :(:|

if it was, the problem was.. nobody was on the top bunk!

:o:D:D:D:D:D

Shermie, you never fail to make me laugh my ass off. Thanks for that! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

No shit.

If you are gonna whine and bitch, get on with it and leave.

Quit being a drama queen about it.

Quit being rude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I don't get it either......I mean telling everyone you leaving because the "Fucktards" are to much..... I mean hell isn't that like a kid saying to everyone "I'm leaving and I'm going to slam the door real hard when I go"

Go and come back or don't.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

No shit.

If you are gonna whine and bitch, get on with it and leave.

Quit being a drama queen about it.

Quit being rude.

Quit being overly sensitive. Some people have seen enough 'grand exits' ...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

In my opinion, Shari doesn't even need to cut away. Shari, just ignore the fucktards. If you leave because of them, then you're letting them get what they were trying to accomplish. Annoy them by staying! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Shari,

I've had my share with fucktards... I've learned simply to a) ignore them, or b) tell them to FUCK OFF. It's not worth the energy or you having to take a loss because someone else is a jerkwad.

Good luck sweetie!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Annoy them by staying!

Hell yeah.. it pisses them off too...:)

Then they try to annoy you so that you get banned... be careful to WORD your responses VERY carefully when as Gia says.... you tell them to go buy that extra large fisting toy and stick it up their ANAL RETENTIVE tight asses:ph34r:

Hey Shari,

I've had my share with fucktards... I've learned simply to a) ignore them, or b) tell them to FUCK OFF. It's not worth the energy or you having to take a loss because someone else is a jerkwad.

Good luck sweetie!

g

So THAT'S why you don't return my calls. B|>:(:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Actually, it does seem a bit odd that Shari has made 4 posts today since she first made this thead. That's nor really cutting away, is it? In my opinion, Shari doesn't even need to cut away. Shari, just ignore the fucktards. If you leave because of them, then you're letting them get what they were trying to accomplish. Annoy them by staying!

IMO, It's not unusual while in a relationship to tell the other party(ies) that we need a break. And, let's admit it, most of us have a relationship with DZ.com. And, just as with individual relationships, telling them a break is needed (from the group) which is sometimes followed with some questions as to "why" and the person needing the break feels some deserving members of the group are entitled some explanation a couple of times before the break actually occurs.

I have never met Shari, but have enjoyed her discourse on here just as I have yours, others and even those we disagree with on occasion. While we may not know each other personally, we know what kind of person they are as a member of this and the skydiving community. I have noticed a general deterioration over the past year or so of the way people communicate with each other on here as this community grows and have noticed more and more of the "originals" either taking a break or leaving for good. This has been my DZ away from the DZ since 2001 (when I was then "Nightjumps") and as with my real DZ feel a sense of loss when one who's been here for awhile feels compelled to have to take a break; not unlike when a fellow skydiver moves away or drops out of the sport.

I wish her well; hope she doesn't slam the door too hard so as it's not too difficult to open again and returns someday (with the same avatar of course) :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Hey Shari,

Good luck sweetie!

g

Blues,
Dave

You don't bring me flowers....

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Why let the fucktards control what you do?
Post if you want, don't post if you want. But letting them push you to the point of what you say you can and cannot do is surrendering yourself.

And you still posted after the first post in your thread :P Hope it works out for you.

Hey Shari,

Good luck sweetie!

g

Blues,
Dave

I almost got a text the other day - but . . . I think she forgot to hit send.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun