dirk.baumann

Single after 13 yrs of marriage ...

Well i hate myself for saying this but I gave up skydiving twice to save our marriage .... think of all the jumps i could have made!!!!!

Hmm :S

OK this was deletred before, without reason or warning, any of the mod want to say why?

Hmm :S is hardly a PA or insult
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's very true. There's much harsher responses on dozens of threads throughout the forums.

Interesting and strange............

Maybe the aliens did it.:S

it was intended as an open question, one for people who actually do think to do so, you can only give up somthing ONCE, another variant to the Hmmm:S is well it obviously was not what the relationship disolved over
yet another one could be Hmmm:S why wouod you dothat in the 1st place if you love skydiving soo much.

Many things can be infered from it.:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you can only give up somthing ONCE

When a guy gets divorced after 13 years is no time to be splitting hairs. That was a bit insensitive.

it obviously was not what the relationship disolved over

Whether it is or not is not important, but you don't know. Any activity that draws you away from your spouse so much can definitely cause major problems.

why would you do that in the 1st place if you love skydiving soo much.

Perhaps because he loved his ex-wife more than skydiving. I can understand taking a long break. Anybody can come back to skydiving after 'giving it up' to work on their relationship. Sounds like his priorities were right. You can't just come back to a marriage, you can't just buy new nylon and come back like you can jumping.

I understand that a lot of men celebrate their divorce, but not all. I recently divorced after 14 years, and I hate it. It sucks.

There are plenty of opportunities for snappy wit and smart ass comments on this forum. I think those are better left out of this thread.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

....man that feels weird ..... I don't even know where to begin .....

I'm right there with ya man. I stopped skydiving 5 years ago when I got married due to the fact that she didn't like it. Last week she informed me that she wanted a divorce. So, I'm leaving Mississippi ...moving back to Georgia and my first priority is to start jumping again.

I know how you feel though. It does feel weird. I don't remember what it feels like to NOT be married. It's not what I want, but I think for you and I both... it's nothing that blue skies...time and beer can't cure.

Best of luck to ya man.

There are plenty of opportunities for snappy wit and smart ass comments on this forum. I think those are better left out of this thread.

Then post it in the womens forum
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?