skyejumper

What's your favorite dog breed?

I love labs. They are excellent family dogs. I grew up around them and they are awesome with kids! I remember when I was young enough to ride one of them. And you can always pull on them, ears, tail, legs, they don't care. So you kids would never be at risk!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Oh my gosh! He does have similar features to Cruz! Are his feet webbed? Cruz has "webbed" feet and is the fastest swimmer at dog park! (I might have mentioned that before.:D:P).

Do you know what sort of mix yours is?

We called our vet about the doggie DNA testing but they do not offer it currently. We'd like to find a vet near us that does. Basically they just swab the mouth or something very quick & easy and they can tell back to the grandparents exactly what breeds are in your dog.

We have been obsessed with finding out ever since we heard it was possible.

Cruz is a super-fast runner, agile and is rarely outshined even by some greyhounds. He's sort of built like a greyhound, too and has the looooong tail.

We think given his features & attributes he's part greyhound, part labrador, part some other sort of hound.B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

My English Mastiff and I have had alot of fun. But, he is old, now. He goes about 170 pounds and is a little light for his breed. Males often go around 225 pounds.
I have handled and trained alot of dogs. The reality is that all dogs bite...it's just a matter of what you have to do to get them to bite. No children should be left alone with any animal. So, don't think that biting is breed specific. Aggression in a Chihuahua is the same as aggression in a Pit Bull. The only difference is the amount of damage they can inflict per bite.
Here is my webpage. It is extremely outdated but there are two pages from there with pics of my Mastiff.
http://users.adelphia.net/~bigdawgz/index.html