gipsi

experienced jumpers...jerks

so what was this thread about anyway

is it youth cream or tolls or fucktards i get confused

DamnifIknow! Oh wait... yeah... it started out about some ultra-talented dude voicing his opinion of fucktards who use youth cream on trolls... or something like that...

Chuck

Has anyone noticed... this 'gipsi', starts a thread and that's it! Never hear a peep outa' him after that.

He's Probably perplexed as to how we can talk about anything in this thread, have a blast and go right back to the original subject, all without missing a beat. What can I say?....We're a talented bunch ;)

You better believe it!:D

Chuck

--------------------------------------------------------

so what was this thread about anyway

is it youth cream or tolls or fucktards i get confused

Boobies... it's always about boobies:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving.

i just brought my girl along with me to learn how to jump. problem solved!

Dude

You did what:S Your problems just startedB|

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving.

i just brought my girl along with me to learn how to jump. problem solved!

Dude

You did what:S Your problems just startedB|

Shhhhhh....It's almost your turn! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving. Now, im basically a newbie, with less than 50 jumps, and i basically created a thread of truly experienced jumpers laughing at me. At first i was pissed off, but soon i realized that most of you really experienced cats have lived through a series of life altering sacrifices in order to jump. i get it now. all you big tough skydivers, with your D licenses, can break my balls all you want. i hate you all, and i thnk that you all are assholes. however, once i have 1000 jumps under my belt, i plan on breaking the balls of the newbies as well. its a tough and competitive sport. i get it. so, to all you old bastards hat think you're hot shit because you've survived 10+ 15+ 20+ years in this sport, just remember that in two years my little novice punk ass will be freeflying circles around you guys... (ok... seriously, dont tell the guys at crosskeys that i wrote this. i actually have to see them in persn. however, all you cats from around the country that ill probably never meet: break my balls all ya want. ill be abetter skydiver than you one day.

Not that you're bitter though.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

not bitter at all actually. i love my instructors and all of the experienced guys at the dz. i have the utmost respect for everyone who has made this sport what it is. the life long jumpers who have sacrificed everything are my heroes... i was just breaking balls because thats what they do. its irony. do you really think that im sitting at my computer shaking my fist and planning terrorist attacks on all of the cats who have more jumps than me? i think most people on this thread realized what i was doing................ I still hate each and every one of you bastards though.

not bitter at all actually. i love my instructors and all of the experienced guys at the dz. i have the utmost respect for everyone who has made this sport what it is. the life long jumpers who have sacrificed everything are my heroes... i was just breaking balls because thats what they do. its irony. do you really think that im sitting at my computer shaking my fist and planning terrorist attacks on all of the cats who have more jumps than me? i think most people on this thread realized what i was doing................ I still hate each and every one of you bastards though.

See - and here we have a very Funkish up and commer . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're not very good at this "friends through animosity" campaign

.............. I still hate each and every one of you bastards though.

Whelp - Isn't it ironic you calling US "bastards"? :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants