ladyflyer77

Happy Birthday VanillaSkyGirl!!!

Of course you can join us, we had such a good time for my birthday, we need to do that for Rosa!!!

If we don't get together before July 14, then we need to get together at The Cowboy Palace Saloon in Chatsworth. My guys will be playing there and I will get them to sing a special birthday song for Rosa!

FGF#3

Of course you can join us, we had such a good time for my birthday, we need to do that for Rosa!!!

If we don't get together before July 14, then we need to get together at The Cowboy Palace Saloon in Chatsworth. My guys will be playing there and I will get them to sing a special birthday song for Rosa!

I will be in Texas then. Let me know when you guys plan on going to the the Palace after the 14th. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Rosa,

Happy Bday Sweetie! Now stop looking at me as a slab of beef on the meat market of love!!!

Yours always,
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Yes, yes, yes! Let's do it, lovely ladies! :)
Bob aka Skylord~
Sorry, I'll try not to grope your bod, anymore. Must remember that you are NOT a slab of meat! :ph34r:

Mike~
Thanks! I'm very happy. :)
Shermanator~
Hey now, I'm not THAT old!

Karen, Betsy, Val, Andi, Bethany, Andi, Mcduck, Keka, Katee, Squeak, Gawain, Kristi, Jello J, Artwardo, Pop, Jeannie, Jaye, Deedy, kenz, Shermie, Chelle, Bobbi, Dave, Gia, Cora, Billy, Marianne, Jeffy, Chris, Jerry, Broke, Casie, Christoph, Agent-lead, Lisa, Ladonna, Mike, Bob~

YOU ARE ALL so awesome. Thank you, my dear friends. :)