ntrprnr

Words you don't want to hear "Yeah, the clutch is shot."

Although I still say manual over automatic any day.

I strongly agree, however if I ever had the misfortune of needing to do regular commuting in stop-and-go traffic, I might opt for an auto.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

clutch replacement is easy squeezy Japanesey!
dirty though....but cheap!;)

yeah right,

4hr job tops, plus plus $160 for the clutch
I'd do it for $400 and supply the clutch and brake fluid.

a shiesty ass shop is probably gonna hit for at least $300 for the clutch(as if the were putting a centerfoce in it or some shit) 6hrs minimum if not 8 at approx $80 an hour, plus tax and whatever shop materials they use, like brake fluid and rags( they gonna need plenty of them);)

youre fucked bro, unless you got some tools:P
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Good luck with that. I lucked out with my clutch on my 200SX. It went when I was TDY to a base with a fully stocked auto hobby shop, jack shit to do in town, and a travel partner who'd replaced a few clutches in his time. At the expense of a Saturday morning and a steak dinner, I got my clutch replaced B|.

Still tho, I'm not envious :|.

I swore I would always have a manual.

But, damn if Sequoia's don't have that option.>:(;)

I do LOVE manual. Incidentally, I have only received one speeding ticket in my Sequoia. Only pulled over once, too--compared to a total of 28 times pulled over and 8 tickets in my previous manuals.B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Thats a interesting stand, I have a bmw 3 series and drove in southern california, with all the traffic and bs, the auto trans worked well for me then I moved to colorado and all of a sudden the ATC auto matic traction control was valuable..... in the environment I am in now which is similar to toronto I wouldnt have it any other way ..... but everyone has their own thing... just my .02

I still say manual over automatic any day.

I used to say that, till I had a 58 miles round trip to work from Orange County to downtown Los Angeles every day, ans the lingering effects of a blown out left knee from ten years before.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

clutch ain't shot!!! So come on mother fucker, come on mother fucker come mother fucker let's throw down!!! I'll make u wish hat you never been born, i'll make u wish that you never been born...i'll make you wish that you never been born come on mother fucker lets go!!!!

youre fucked bro, unless you got some tools

LOL...he has more things that are stored outside of the house than inside! Yes, that boy has some tools. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I moved to colorado and all of a sudden the ATC auto matic traction control was valuable..... in the environment I am in now which is similar to toronto I wouldnt have it any other way .....

Traction control is available with the manual trans as well.