bloody_trauma

Croakies?

"these days"

Croakies are almost old schoolB|.

There are an eye wear retention strap (can you tell I am in the Army Instruction arena?) that looks like they are made of the same material as a wet suit (but not).
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

"these days"

Croakies are almost old schoolB|.

There are an eye wear retention strap (can you tell I am in the Army Instruction arena?) that looks like they are made of the same material as a wet suit (but not).

Not "almost old school", they ARE old school, they've been around for 15 years or more. Sheesh where have you been?

Mick.:ph34r:

do yo umean the "Ranger" goggles that have a frame but no temples they are all elastic?

I laugh when we are up in the C-130 or C-17 and a Jumpmaster is wearing those. If he is doing his job right (and does have those things super tight) they will stretch out from his face 6 to 8 inches during the check to the rear (it is 150mph + out there) and whe nhe brings his head back in POW!! I have seen many a tough Paratrooper cry in the door at 800'.

The model from "Scipt" called "Micro" works well. Most of the Cadre here use them on thier issued GatorZ Convertors.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Yo... I have been jumping in Native - Gatorz - Oakley's - IronMan sunglasses with Crokies and with a variety of other brand straps, I've flown my birdman suit, done tandems, belly flown all with and without a helmet and I have never lost a pair, or even lost a contact lense... This has been about the last 4 years.

On the other hand I have lost goggles and I have lost contact lenses with goggles on...

I'm totally converted... however, make sure you have a pair of glasses with clear or yellow lenses for those sunset jumps, cause trying to land in sunglasses after the sun has gone down, is not the safest thing in the world...

Later...
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"