bluerosie

Men, have you ever known when a woman fakes it?

It seems like when the subject of women faking orgasms comes up, I hear men say, "I'd know. I've never had a woman fake one with me."

So I wonder, are there any men out there who know or suspect that they've had a woman fake it at some time? Do you just say what the hell, and finish, or do you try for a do-over?

I had this discussion with a girl once in a restaurant. Then at the end of the argument, the woman at the next tabled asked the waiter:

"I'll have what she's having."

:P

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I thought *all* female orgasms were fake. You mean they're not?!!!:o:o:o

Walt

For you, perhaps they are.;):P:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It seems like when the subject of women faking orgasms comes up, I hear men say, "I'd know. I've never had a woman fake one with me."

So I wonder, are there any men out there who know or suspect that they've had a woman fake it at some time? Do you just say what the hell, and finish, or do you try for a do-over?

I thought that hooker a few months back might have been faking....

Nah... probably not. :)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Women fake it? :D:D:D
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Have they faked it and I've known? Yep. Have they faked it and I didn't know? Probably.

Have they faked it and then later on I brought them a real one and it was obvious to BOTH of us that she had faked it earlier on? Yep. I got a kick out of that one.

I, like I suspect most men, would prefer it to be genuine rather than faked, but I'm also not a mind reader. Every woman is wired a little differently and needs slightly different treatment.

Let me know what you need: Faster, slower, harder, softer, lick this, put it there, move the Shetland pony over here, whatever.

Help me help you... because if you don't then it's your loss because I GUARANTEE you I'll be getting mine! :P

Elvisio "long winded" rodriguez

I, like I suspect most men, would prefer it to be genuine rather than faked, but I'm also not a mind reader. Every woman is wired a little differently and needs slightly different treatment.

Let me know what you need: Faster, slower, harder, softer, lick this, put it there, move the Shetland pony over here, whatever.

Help me help you... because if you don't then it's your loss because I GUARANTEE you I'll be getting mine! :P

wait just a minute here... Are you suggesting actual real life communication? :o
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well, I can think of times when all the communication in the world wasn't going to make it happen. Some guys have a hard time (pun intended) accepting the fact that it's just not going to happen, so there have been the odd occasions when it's been necessary to fake it just to satisfy him. Does that make sense?:S

I think that might qualify as TMI.:D

and yet somehow you manage to keep a wife....

huge penis and i buy her skydives...she's a shallow biatch isn't she..nah i am only kidding..about her free skydives:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

wait just a minute here... Are you suggesting actual real life communication? :o

How do you get her to talk back with a ball gag in her mouth?
You just have to teach her sign language... :|:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I thought *all* female orgasms were fake. You mean they're not?!!!:o:o:o

Walt

Not if it is done right:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Elvisio "long winded" rodriguez

Um... Hey... How you doing? ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself