BillyVance

How many times have you mowed your lawn this year so far?

With the exceptional drought we've been having in central Alabama, believe it or not, I've only mowed my yard ONE time.

:S

With all the rain (and then sun!) we've had in Alberta this summer (pretty much like every OTHER summer!) ... I've mowed it every WEEK since early May. So, I'd say probably, 8 times, since the snow melted ...

Trade ya???
'Shell

With the exceptional drought we've been having in central Alabama, believe it or not, I've only mowed my yard ONE time.

What did you do with the car you found?

:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What did you do with the car you found?

:D:D:P

No car found, but I did find an old rusted discarded stove/oven in the ravine... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At least 10 times. My Father and Uncle talked me in to planting five acres of Tifton #9. It's drought resistant, freeze resistant, bug resistant, and the roots grow 8' deep. I could easily mow twice a week.

They sit back and laugh at me when I complain about spending four hours a week mowing....bastards

Mine really could be cut more than once a week, it's growing very quickly this year. I think I did too good of a job with the fertilizer. My son is 16 and he doesn't think 5 bucks is nearly enough.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Exactly! He was mad when I told his friend he could have $20 if he did it while we are on vacation and he only gets $5 extra on top of his normal allowance. I told him he has to do it because he's a member of the household and needs to contribute.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Tell him that I'm 21, live away from home (first time renting myself) and pay £350 a month rent, plus £75 council (housing) tax.. that's a good $850, before ANY other bills, and I share this place with someone else who pays the same!

Although, that might mean he never moves out :D:P

Edit: oh, and I only got $6 a week allowance.. until I was 15 when I got a paper round. No more allowance!

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

Zero, Zilch, Nada!!

I do things the Good old Fashion American Way. I hire Mexicans!!

$50 every two weeks gets the Lawn Mowed, Edging (I have 2 Drive ways so the edging takes a while), Weedeating and Leaf Blowing.

Before that I was just going to bring in a concrete Truck, Pour a 3/4 Acre Slab and paint it green.:P:D

You push mow 10 acres?:|

Yeah, I was like what the hell? That would take one person what, 3 or 4 days. :S

Anything more than one acre needs a riding mower. It takes me 5 hours to mow my 2+ acres of grass without stopping on the riding mower.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I lived in a house for 17 years and can only remember mowing it twice.

The ex did all the mowing. I felt sorry for her pushing that mower around so for Christmas one year I got her a self-propelled mower.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239