faulknerwn

Rain Rain Go Away!

I've googled for anti-rain dances without luck. But I think I finally came up with an idea that might finally make the non-stop rain leave Texas!

Tomorrow we go out and buy seeds for any crops which require lots of rain. I figure that once we plant those everywhere, that'll surely bring on a drought!

I've googled for anti-rain dances without luck. But I think I finally came up with an idea that might finally make the non-stop rain leave Texas!

Tomorrow we go out and buy seeds for any crops which require lots of rain. I figure that once we plant those everywhere, that'll surely bring on a drought!

I'll go buy some seeds tomorrow. ;) I was thinking we were definitely in a drought of jumping weather! >:(

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

For you folks who want to jump, I guess the rain is a pain in the ass (or wherever else). ;)

But for me, I have a whole rose garden and other plants that need the water. And if it doesn't rain, I have to water them myself. I can't believe how expensive water is here in Texas.

If my water bill is approximately $10, then they charge an equal $10 each for sewage/drainage and transportation (whatever the hell that is). So watering costs me a minimum of $30 a month. B| It's freaking ridiculous. >:( And you can bet your ass that even though they're getting a surplus of rain this year, my water bill won't go down.

When you do your rain dance, if you could just channel it around my block, but not more than a 8 mile radius away (Aggieland is 9 miles away), I'd be very appreciative. :D

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

We're over double our yearly rainfall already. And it is raining again now and is never-ending!

After watching the weather report a few minutes ago, I think it's MY time to google anti-rain dances... They said it will most likely be raining until the middle of July. :S RAIN, RAIN... GO AWAY!!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

We're over double our yearly rainfall already. And it is raining again now and is never-ending!

After watching the weather report a few minutes ago, I think it's MY time to google anti-rain dances... They said it will most likely be raining until the middle of July. :S RAIN, RAIN... GO AWAY!!!

I've decided not to move there. You have talked non-stop about rain. UGH. :S

Just kidding. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Rain is always a pain in the ass>:( Your either wishing for it or want it to quit, there never seems to be an inbetween.:S

Two months ago I wanted the rain to quit so we could get the crops in the ground. Now we need rain bad but, I know when it starts it probably won't ever stop[:/]

For you folks who want to jump, I guess the rain is a pain in the ass (or wherever else). ;)

Not to the Z-hills boys. Rain is nothing. Driving rain is nothing...they'll jump it anyway.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

received 19 INCHES last night. wtf!

that's what she said.

everywhere seems to be getting rain cept GA. It did rain at my work the other day, a lot, power even went out. However, over by my house, a mere 8 miles away, not one friggen drop, not a one!!!!!! That is GA for you.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

How about you send some of that rain this way?:)

I think we in central Alabama needs it more... Have you seen the pic of my nearly 2 month old grass? Not even ankle high! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The only thing that helps if you want to jump and it rains, is sacrificing to the gods:

Buy beer and spirits, and get so drunk that you're 100% unairworthy the next day. Then the sun is nearly guaranteed to shine. Shure, you won't get into the air, but others might.

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Pics I took this morning of the normally small Salado Creek.

Note the car in one picture that got washed onto the concrete. They closed the access road of the highway... Another creek in town apparently overran the road and flooded some buildings.

Our old dzo still lives in town and says they evacuated his neighborhood last night. Someone over there had a rain gauge in their backyard and got 9.5" !!!