masterrig

Rosie! The Price Is Wrong!

Bob Barker himself said he wanted her to host it. If she's good enough for Bob...

Hell, he just wants to make sure that he'll end up being the best Price Is Right host ever... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bob Barker himself said he wanted her to host it. If she's good enough for Bob...

Hell, he just wants to make sure that he'll end up being the best Price Is Right host ever... :P

There ya' go!

Chuck

I wonder if she will sexually harrass all the girls who demonstrate the products like Bob did for years.

Those who rebuffed his advances had amazingly short careers on the show.

Na...but the models WILL have short hair, and 'comfortable' shoes! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I wonder if she will sexually harrass all the girls who demonstrate the products like Bob did for years.

Na...but the models WILL have short hair, and 'comfortable' shoes! :P

And fat and loudmouthed lesbians too... :S:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I remember there was an accusation from one girl, after she had an extended relationship with him. Was there more to substantiate that charge?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

And fat and loudmouthed lesbians too...

Interesting stereotype.. but fairly far from the truth.

The reality of the truth might surprise you..

Um Zon...that Billy you're talking to, ya really think ANYTHING shocks or surprises him? :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

remember there was an accusation from one girl, after she had an extended relationship with him. Was there more to substantiate that charge?

Legal issues
Dian Parkinson, a prize model for The Price Is Right from 1975 to 1993, filed an $8 million lawsuit against Barker for sexual harassment. Barker admitted that he had sexual relations with Parkinson but stated, "As God is my witness I never asked her to do anything she didn't want to do" and that everything was indeed consensual. Parkinson declared herself no financial match to Barker and his resources and gave up her legal fight with him in 1995.

Barker was involved in more legal trouble with a Price model in 1995. Holly Hallstrom, a model from 1977 to 1995, stated that she had gained 14 pounds due to a prescription medication and that Barker used the weight gain as an excuse to fire her, which he denied. Hallstrom alleged that the real reason Barker fired her was because she had refused to support him when Parkinson sued him for sexual harassment. Barker responded with a lawsuit for slander and libel, Barker v. Hallstrom, claiming Hallstrom was lying, but the court decided in her favor and ordered Barker to pay all her legal fees. Hallstrom countersued Barker and in October 2005, she received a multi-million-dollar, out-of-court settlement.

Since 1996, Bob Barker has been sued by six women for charges including sexual harassment, racial discrimination and wrongful termination (most notably by Janice Pennington and Kathleen Bradley, two other longtime and well-known models on the show). To date all the women have received out-of-court financial settlements, save one (former production assistant Linda Reigert), which is still pending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Barker

The ever lovely and effervescent Rosie O'Donnell, wants to host... 'The Price Is Right'. What's the deal? Does this broad want to single-handedly destroy 'daytime television'?

HOW could you possibly destroy daytime television???
It ceased to be anything other than a waste of electric current decades ago.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Bob said that if they couldn't find the right person to take his place that he would come back. So if he wants Rosie in there I think its cuz he really wants to come back. Rosie is a skanky, self centered, opinionated, scrubby wench. Blech.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

WHY does everyone feel the need to quote wiki-based information????

Gimme a day and I'll get skymama's name in there too....:P

She's not?

I thought she was under "Her Hotness"

or at least Godess of the Universe.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun