dzdiva

Vibes for my Nana

I've never been one to ask for vibes, but my grandmother isn't doing too well.:( More than likely she will be admitted to Hospice tomorrow. I deal with these issues on a daily basis at work, but this is my Nana and I'm going to have a hard time letting go.[:/] She's 92 and has had a long, wonderful life so that makes it a little easier to deal with, but still....:(:(
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Y'kow what...good for her. Man, she is 92. My Grand Aunt (not the right title, I know) lived to be 95 and she still lived alone in her 2 story turn of the century home until th last 6 months.
I am sorry she is ill but to be 92 and only now going into a Hospice or other facility...that is great. I wish her (and you) the bestest!

Hey Laurie,

I will say mucho prayers for your Nana, and you during this difficult time. Give her a big hug from me. I only knew one Nana and she passed away when I was 8.:(

Let me know if you need to talk.:)
Chris

Didn't sleep much last night.B| There's a meeting with Nana, my mom, my aunt and the doc today.[:/]

Thanks Walt.

TripleF-You are such a sweetie and I know you're there. Thanks.:)
Chris-Thanks so much.:)

Hey Laurie. :) I'll keep you & her in my thoughts. Like you said though, 92, wow. that's incredible. Unfortunately I'm prolly gonna be in a similar situation with my brother, but he just turned 48 with a wife & 2 kids. :( Anyways....sending vibes your way. :)

Don

Here's to friends!

Thanks so much sweetie. It's official, Hospice is coming in tomorrow.:( Still kind of numb, but I know it's the best thing.

Sorry to hear about your brother.:( Last time we chatted I thought he was doing okay.[:/] You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. If you need me, you know where I am.

Love you!

Oh, Laurie, I know I'm just another dizzy.commer and you don't know me, but I'm sorry to hear it just the same. I'm glad it was peaceful and I'll be hoping that you find peace, too, even in the midst of your sadness.
TPM Sister #102