jtval

FCKIN Cops

DISCLAIMER:
Yea, I know it was my fault and I don't blame the cop for this but...

FUCK!!!!! I just got a $225 speeding ticket.
I was in the back roads of Nv, going down hill and ended up doing 72 in a 50:S

I don't drive that road often and I didn't intend to speed.

HOWEVER, I drive 100MPH to the DZ (on the interstate) often. So, I guess I was due.

the thing that sucks is that I already spend about $$1300 so I could fly my brother and his family in. they arrive tomorrow and are here for a week....now I have to cut back on some minor details.[:/]

If I was going to get a ticket Why the fck does it have to be at the MOST inconvenient time.
I haven't had a (speeding) ticket in 10 years and this is the time for it? GRRRR!:S
My photos

My Videos

in most states that is wreckless driving..you will have to go to court..but being that you havent had a ticket in over 10 years they will prolly knock it down to a general speeding ticket...hopefully. Good luck

P.S. Check the ticket and make sure you dont have to appear in court..cuze if you do and you dont go...you will regret it! Trust me..im speaking from experience!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Find out if traffic school will work there, if not, do some research about the police and if they're paid to appear in court. Was it a local or state trooper?

No matter what, take it to court. Do some research, etc. Enough fine print reading on your part could save you a lot of money in the long run.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

DISCLAIMER:

HOWEVER, I drive 100MPH to the DZ (on the interstate) often. So, I guess I was due.

:D:D:DYes you did intend to speed.:D:D

But i feel your pain, I have just received my 3rd speeding fine in 2 weeks from a speed camera taken in friggin February. this brings my total speeding fines paid in June to $500.00B|
:D:D "Slow Down" is my new motto, I lose my license if i get done one more time:ph34r: It sucks to have to catch a Bus and 2 trains o work:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

YEs, I intend to speed on most trips but because I barely drive that route (long and windy) I WAS driving the limit but on the down hill I was able to see everything in front of me and Viola....72MPH.:S

Normally, though, Yes, I speed If I can.

My photos

My Videos

DISCLAIMER:

FUCK!!!!! I just got a $225 speeding ticket.
I was in the back roads of Nv, going down hill and ended up doing 72 in a 50:S

the thing that sucks is that I already spend about $$1300 so I could fly my brother and his family in. they arrive tomorrow and are here for a week....now I have to cut back on some minor details.[:/]

If I was going to get a ticket Why the fck does it have to be at the MOST inconvenient time.
I haven't had a (speeding) ticket in 10 years and this is the time for it? GRRRR!:S

Dude, that blows; I'm sorry you got the ticket. The fact that you were fined so high for only going 22 over the limit is total b/s. I say only 22 because I've been caught speing as much as 26-30 over the limit and walked away without a ticket multiple times. I'm not proud of my driving habits, but am the first to admit that I'm not qualified to be driving Mrs. Daisey ;) I only had 1 speeding ticket in my life, when I first started driving 7 years ago. But I was caught going 69 in a 35; the cop was soooooooo pissed for noyt being able to arrest me that he wrote on the ticket that I was weaving between lanes in traffic, even though I was stopped on a empty (not a soul in sight) 2 lane road at 2-3:00 am. Even than, I was only fined $115.00.

Look on the bright side...you get to see your family; enjoy the time and be blessed :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Yea, I'm gonna go see what I can do to save money.

BTW- He didnt write me for 22 over,that would have cost 450. He wrote me for 10-19 over, so it isn't wreckless.

So why did you name this post fckin cops? Sounds like he cut you a break when you know you were clearly in the wrong.

Not that it sucks any less, but.....

FWIW, I got a speeding ticket and went to court, they reduced it to something like no rear view mirror...very minor. Go to court and see what deal they'll make you...perhaps it will be cheaper. They just hope you go ahead and pay the initial fine so you don't have to appear.

PS my car insurance agent advised me to go to court and correctly predicted what they'd knock the violation down to.

Damn, mousy...it's not rocket science, dude!

Fake tag and a Burger King mask...WTF??????

:D:D

:D:D:D 2 of the tickets were speed cameras in my car one (the biggest one) was on my motorbike I was doing 27 over the speed limit and I told the cop that the bike (1979 Guzzi) would NOT do 27 over the limit, he lauighed and gave me a $250.00 fine, and said yes it will:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

MMmmm... I love fucking cops... :$ They need loving, too... :o Mmmm... Bacon...

Oh wait... No... My bad... Fuck was used in a different context here. :|

Defensive driving may be an option...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I told the cop that the bike (1979 Guzzi) would NOT do 27 over the limit, he lauighed and gave me a $250.00 fine, and said yes it will

I just simply tell the cops the truth, it works like a charm every time; I can't count the number of times I've been pulled over, over the yers (God, that really sounds bad, doesn't it...)

I find it kind of ironic, and at the same time funny that I'm an insurance agent :S

So why did you name this post fckin cops? Sounds like he cut you a break when you know you were clearly in the wrong.

Not that it sucks any less, but.....

FWIW, I got a speeding ticket and went to court, they reduced it to something like no rear view mirror...very minor. Go to court and see what deal they'll make you...perhaps it will be cheaper. They just hope you go ahead and pay the initial fine so you don't have to appear.

PS my car insurance agent advised me to go to court and correctly predicted what they'd knock the violation down to.

Because if I named the thread The cop was doin his job I don;t think it would have had any impact. :D

I will go to court and hope they knock it down a bit.

Rafflers,
I was totally honest and calm with the cop. I know you werent replying to me but I don't see a reaosn to berate the cops who are doing their jobs.[:/]

I was the moron who was speeding; intentionally or not. I wasn't so mad that i got a ticket but the price is fcking ridiculous.
My photos

My Videos

I don't see a reaosn to berate the cops who are doing their jobs.

I agree. I also would not berate a cop who is just doing his/her job. I never said I was smart about the way I drive, so far I've just been lucky Bad habits are hard to break though [:/] If Get pulled over I'm honest, calm and nice; if youre going to give me the ticket, fine, if not than cool, I deserve it in either case. Anyway, you're right, the price of that ticket is outrageous! :|

By the way....next time you get pulled over, just say you're used to going 120 :ph34r:

I forgot to mention....if you have thee option of going to traffic school. Trust me, you don't want that on your record for 3-5 years; insurance companies take enough of your money :| I know that here in Illinois traffic school is offered online. If any of this is an option in your area take advantage of it.