floridadiver81

My First job as a civilian! "sweetness"

SHe supports me skydiving. Believe what you want. Maybe you got screwed over in the past...i dont know...but just because it happened to you doesnt mean that it will happen to every skydiver that dates a wuffo. I post her about a new job...yes it did come about from my current and hopefully lasting relationship...but the focuus was more on the job than the relationship...but yet again..this is bonfire..i should have expected it...silly me for forgetting about posting serious stuff in this part of the forums. :S

Let me guess. Not only does she support your skydiving, but

* She'll get you a beer and a sammich any time you want.
* She doesn't mind when you spend time with your friends.
* She thinks all your jokes are funny.
* She's soooooooooooooooooo hot for you!
* You click on *everything*. Wow, a chick who thinks the same way *you* do!
* She's skinny.
* She has long hair.
* She loves you just like you are and would *never* want you to change.

Enjoy it while you can--the future is bleak!

No worries--I'm just kidding around.:D:D:D

Or am I?;)

Walt

SHe supports me skydiving. Believe what you want. Maybe you got screwed over in the past...i dont know...but just because it happened to you doesnt mean that it will happen to every skydiver that dates a wuffo

Hey there...

JRaf is my husband and I try to send him to the dz sometimes. He says... "baby, let's just take the baby to the beach and relax." And he mops the floor for me too.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Love you Hans!!;):)

edit-- and I have dinner waiting for him on the table within 5 minutes of him getting home from work.:)

Ok, MK, I see how it is... we spend all this time lovingly breaking his balls, and *you've* gotta come back in and pump him back up...what's up with that?

:D:ph34r::P;)B|:):D

For the OP: Dude...you've gotta grow a little thicker skin!! We're all hoping for the best for ya...but we're ALSO gonna give you a lot of shit...it's all part of the package!!

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ok, MK, I see how it is... we spend all this time lovingly breaking his balls, and *you've* gotta come back in and pump him back up...what's up with that?

I'm here to help. And I'm skinny with long hair and get beer and sammiches for my husband too.:ph34r:

"He is starting me at 15 dollars an hour..."
"With that company starting i will be at 60,000-70,000 a year "

The numbers just don't add up.
$15/hr * 40 hrs/wk * 52 wk/yr = $31, 200/yr

I must have misunderstood something.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"He is starting me at 15 dollars an hour..."
"With that company starting i will be at 60,000-70,000 a year "

The numbers just don't add up.
$15/hr * 40 hrs/wk * 52 wk/yr = $31, 200/yr

I must have misunderstood something.

we all did!!.... I think he'll start at 15/hr, go up to 25/hr + per diem, in an undetermined amount of time, depends on his future father n law.....

A bit of advice to the OP....

First....*never* count on a verbal promise of a raise...you don't have it until it shows up in your paycheck.

Second.... *never* figure expenses on a raise you haven't gotten. Plan your expenses around the $15/hr... then you don't get a rude surprise if the raise doesn't come through.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A bit of advice to the OP....

First....*never* count on a verbal promise of a raise...you don't have it until it shows up in your paycheck.

Second.... *never* figure expenses on a raise you haven't gotten. Plan your expenses around the $15/hr... then you don't get a rude surprise if the raise doesn't come through.

I know nothing is never guarenteed until it actually happens. Im not dumb like people think on here. skydivers assume too much :ph34r:
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

SHe supports me skydiving. Believe what you want. Maybe you got screwed over in the past...i dont know...but just because it happened to you doesnt mean that it will happen to every skydiver that dates a wuffo. I post her about a new job...yes it did come about from my current and hopefully lasting relationship...but the focuus was more on the job than the relationship...but yet again..this is bonfire..i should have expected it...silly me for forgetting about posting serious stuff in this part of the forums. :S

Ya know...there were dumb guys when I was in the Navy too. Some shit never changes.

uhm, i dont want to be the funkiller, but that is pretty much a personal offense.. just for the records. :|

to the OP: i've got similar promises, not by my possible future father in law, but from my employer. not all shiny things are made of gold..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

uhm, i dont want to be the funkiller, but that is pretty much a personal offense.. just for the records. :|

yeah...it is...but oh well...people are ignorant.

"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

[replyYa know...there were dumb guys when I was in the Navy too. Some shit never changes.

Thats a personal attack ? HAHAHAHA there are more dumb guys around than I thought.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

[replyYa know...there were dumb guys when I was in the Navy too. Some shit never changes.

You rang

Thats a personal attack ? HAHAHAHA there are more dumb guys around than I thought.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?