ACMESkydiver

WHERE YOU AT?!

Post a pic of 'where you at'. B|

It's a beautimous day here in SEATTLE. ;) Pic of the Space Needle at 3:32pm posted below...

I had a camera phone pic here at my house, but my phone just died and for some reason, the shitty camera in my phone doesn't pick up the blue in the sky and it just looks like a white flash. :S I'll post it when my phone is done charging.

So where you at? B|

'God's balance' -WASHINGTON: (it's just a joke, don't doom this to SC...:ph34r:)

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found Him resting on the seventh
day.
He inquired of God "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction, and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look,
Michael. Look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going
to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place
of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over there I've placed a
continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people.
Balance in all things."

God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one
will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God, "That's Washington State, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful
mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills and plains. The people from Washington State
are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to be found
traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, and they will be
known throughout the world as diplomats, and carriers of peace.

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said
there would be balance."

God smiled, "There is another Washington. Wait until you see the idiots I put there."
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Hey, I was falling through that Washington sky today.B|

Must be a great view of Rainer jumping there!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

OMG!!! I LOVE SEATTLE!!!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH WA!
and the Farrington`s @ Kapowsing. They are the best!!!!!

Here`s a pic of where I am

(on the beautiful island in the Caribbean known as the Island of Enchantment ... Puerto Rico ;) )

Yeah, it was beautiful up here yesterday jumping with them. But that day on the beach looks pretty damn nice too. B|

We've got sunshine and blue skies up here again today. We're going jumping.:)

Carbs schmarbs, just hit the gym harder. It's the high-fructose corn syrup and caffeine that FUBAR my body.

disclaimer: By hit the gym, I mean workout. I don't use a gym. When in doubt, walk further, do a little more of that silly video, or make you man a little happier a little longer. All great cardio for killing carbs. :)

Besides, it LIGHT. ;)

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I'm stuck in no mans land of skydiving, Rapid City, SD with an expired rig (Not that there's even a dz close enough to warrant having it. Oh, and my cell/camera is being used to transmit this, so I can't get a pic. I guess I could drive 20 minutes to Mt. Rushmore, but I'm just to bored/lazy today. Oh well. Hey, Jimbo, your back can handle 4 wheeling? Damn man, mine can't, and i've never had surgery! Cool!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

OMG!!! I LOVE SEATTLE!!!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH WA!
and the Farrington`s @ Kapowsing. They are the best!!!!!

Here`s a pic of where I am

(on the beautiful island in the Caribbean known as the Island of Enchantment ... Puerto Rico ;) )

Dang...i'll trade you my Seattle for your Puerto Rico. ;)
~Jaye

So does anyone else think that a chick who can fly is hot

I kinda hope my husband does. ;)

Actually, he's kinda glad I am resting my wings for a while. I guess it isn't hot enough for him to keep shelling out thousands of $$$'s. :D:D
~Jaye