Broke

Weekend Numbers 06/30-07/01

Yeah I have numbers so I'll start it

1:3:0

Have sex with someone you love... Yourself

3 jumps would have been more, but solos are a waste of my time and money did one good 2 way

No beer owed, but I did clear out my fridge

Lesson learned
If you are going to pass out in the packing area pass out closer to where you can rapidly egress in case of the sudden need to expel the contents of your stomach.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

0:4:1
AFF video, airshow demo, 1st lineover/2nd ripped canopy/5th cutaway, a couple of 2 way RW jumps. Is it technically a double mal if you have 2 problems with the same canopy? The lineover cleared but the tear got bigger.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

:)10 jumps
:D for first jump with my new tandem pax harness.

:D for finishing 29 years with no broken bones.
(I did it a while back, but just PAID)
:D PAID. I got a small after hours group of jumpers chit faced, cuz they DRANK it ALL!

Oh, yes, I'm a charter member of No Cheap Beer, so it was GOOD STUFF.

Hey WENDY What habben to the NCB web site?

NCB 18. Russell M. Webb
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

3 jumps, 2 :D

Went home to Skydive Tecumseh. Sooo much fun! Didn't have a lot of time there, but I got to catch up with tons of awesome people I haven't seen in a long time. Thanks guys!!

I should owe beer for hauling my expired rig with me. But instead I owe beer for my gear whoring.... first jump on a pull out.... first jump on a Jaberwakie... not even sure how to spell the damn thing... squarest canopy in the world. :ph34r:

?:16:0

Woo!

Skydiving is fun and doing video still KICKS ASS!

I did have line twists on one jump... this has not happened in about 800 jumps. I was glad that I remembered how to kick!B|

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

:$:5:0
1 8 way
2 6ways
1 3 way
1 2 way with photo's

Not bad considering I only got to jump yesterday...had to work today, but next weekend ought to be kickin! Staying at the DZ all weekend long.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

0 : 0 : 0

:(:(:(:(:(:( Did homework all weekend.

yeah, you suck......you missed out on a great weekend...hopefully you won't have to miss out on next weekend as well!:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

2-way Night jump with my Girlfriend:11:1

This weekend was a bit of a roller coaster... on the up side I got to do two awesome night jumps an awesome 3-way (where we turned about 12 pts) and a tremendously fun 2-way with my girlfriend we turned about 10 points and had a very cool exit... B| and the second jump happened about 12:30 AM... B| the moon was high and the landing area was extremely well laid out... I was thoroughly impressed... :)
but I was also having all kinds of camera problems this weekend... my tongue switch (or possibly the remote plug on my XT) appears to be crapping out on me [:/] and I had a riser slap take out the plug for my brand new Hypeye... :S[:/]

I did get to meet Stratostar and got to visit with him a bit on Sunday... helluva nice guy (er... wait maybe I shouldn't say that... as I wouldn't want to soil his reputation as a mean old man... ;):P:D)

and for what its worth I'm only 10 jumps and a test from the requirements needed for a D-license... B|:)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

7:22:0

Seven holes in my forearms and lower back from being in and out of the hospital last week. But by Saturday morning I was good to go for the weekend and was able to make...

Nineteen VRW camera jumps. A two-point fourteen-way FS jump for someone's 100th. Video/stills for an eight-way head-down sequential. And the best jump of the weekend: three of us from our VRW team ambushed a four-way FS dive for one of the belly jumpers' 1000th turning it into a sweet hybrid about a third of the way into it (everyone was in on it except she who was later thrown in the pool. The look on her face when extra people swooped in and docked on the formation was priceless.)