SkydiveStMarys

What is you favorite energy drink??

Worth the effort. I would MUCH rather have a GoFast and enjoy the taste too, than a nasty redbull.... The only way to choke down a redbull is LOTS of vodka.

Now listen to the Brilliant MD boys & girls. KBord just gets cooler & COOLER B|B| everytime she posts!:)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I am terribly biased, but I have had to do sampling for market research...and I still like XS the best because it has so many different flavors and no sugar. B|

-no I don't own the company, but damn I wish I did. The manufacturing plant is only about 50 miles from my house!! :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Found something new that is right up my alley.

Has a great name. Howling Monkey Revitilizing Elixer. Here is a bit of info since the website was purposely non-informative to create some "mystery" hype about the product.

I like the sugar free version. Good and tart and gives a nice little buzz for that post-lunch coma.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Do you know how much sugar is in an energy drink?

Red Bull- 1 can (8 oz)= 7 tsp= 2 generous tablespn

Rockstar- 1 can (16 oz) 12 tsp=4 tablesp= 1/4 cup

CocaCola- 1 can (12oz)= 7tsp= 2 generous tablespn

Did you know you were drinking that much sugar? And what is the difference between CocaCola and Red Bull? A few amino acids like Taurine, some B vitamins? Most of the rush is from the sugar. Which is bad for you anyway. 1 small can Red Bull is 7 teaspoons of sugar!! No wonder why it tastes so horrid.

Sugar free? You would rather slurp down chemicals that trick your body into thinking it is sugar. Artificial sweetners have things like chlorine added, yummy. Wonderful side effects like headaches, heartburn/acid reflux, loose bowels (sorry folks).

If you are diabetic, that is one thing. Dont be fooled into thinking sugar fee is 'healthy'. Pros and cons to everything, but the best bet is to try and avoid sugary drinks if possible.

And people wonder why our nation is at an all time high of obesity and diabetes. Many of these young children! Not good.