skydiver51

Sick,really Sick NSFW??

She's thin, not malnourished. I don't think she looks bad.

I agree. She's not malnourished. She has some hips. She actually appears to be somewhat soft - though there is simply no telling with airbrushing, etc.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

She's just built with very thin legs (and probably small bones) by nature, but the rest of her doesn't look particularly emaciated. No ribs showing, the hip bones aren't poking out unnaturally. She's just built different. Different from me, too :ph34r:

I'll admit she might have had some help with the na-nas, but they're hers now...

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Marry her, wait a year or two, and she'll be the desirable weight. :)

But I'm worried about what happens a couple years after that.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ok, it's only fair to show someone who's obese. Just look at the fat on her biceps, you can't even see her ribs, and look at those thunder thighs!!!

Ok, what do you consider "nourished"?

YOU:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ok, it's only fair to show someone who's obese. Just look at the fat on her biceps, you can't even see her ribs, and look at those thunder thighs!!!

Ok, what do you consider "nourished"?

YOU:)

:$:D

I agree completely!:)I have a lousy memory, but I still remember every pixel of that image you posted some time back.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I haven't seen a pic Of nicole richie with very little on.
My opinion is if you compare the first pic with the second you can see the very small amount of muscle in the first one. Unless she happens to be a marethon runner, she is WAY to skinny.
I forgot to add, the woman in the second pic, her boobs are to big.