RevJim

Hey, Skydive San Marcos peeps...

I have to deliver a load in San Marcos Monday morning, and I'll be there Saturday afternoon/evening. Got a couple of questions for ya...

1. Got a rigger on site to repack my overdue rig?
2. Got room to park a semi?
3. Got fun?

Let me know...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I have to deliver a load...

With all the "shit" threads going around today, I dunno if I'd trust this!! :S:|B|

LOL, I'm a truck driver, and the "load" this time refers to steel coils going to Butler Mfg in San Marcos. I'm actually quite serious. I NEED some air time, and the location, as well as my down time, seem to fit perfectly. BUT, if I can't get my rig repacked, it's not worth the extra miles on my truck. I pay for my own fuel, and it's not cheap pulling 80,000 pounds gross weight. I'm hoping I can get it packed and get some much needed wind in my hair!
It's your life, live it!

I'm not sure about an on-site rigger, but they've got a pretty big parking lot - certainly large enough for maneuvering around a 53'....

Whew, that helps a bit. I've only got a 48' flatbed. ;)
It's your life, live it!

I'm not sure about an on-site rigger, but they've got a pretty big parking lot - certainly large enough for maneuvering around a 53'....

Whew, that helps a bit. I've only got a 48' flatbed. ;)

I'm pretty sure you could tuck it in there... ;)

Put this string into Google Maps for a search... 29.7682803 -97.7752789
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Call manifest to give them a heads up. Saturdays can be very busy and the lot can fill up fast.

There is usually an a rigger there on the weekends. again call ahead and make sure he won't be busy doing other stuff.

512-488-2214

Kev
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

I probably won't be there until early evening, so unless everyone stays for the any after dark festivities, I'm not too worried. Thanks for the number! Actually, I MAY be able to drop the trailer at the customer and just bring the truck, which would make things even easier (and cheaper on fuel!)
It's your life, live it!

I have to deliver a load...

With all the "shit" threads going around today, I dunno if I'd trust this!! :S:|B|

LOL, I'm a truck driver, and the "load" this time refers to steel coils going to Butler Mfg in San Marcos. I'm actually quite serious. I NEED some air time, and the location, as well as my down time, seem to fit perfectly. BUT, if I can't get my rig repacked, it's not worth the extra miles on my truck. I pay for my own fuel, and it's not cheap pulling 80,000 pounds gross weight. I'm hoping I can get it packed and get some much needed wind in my hair!

I figured as much! Just, ummm, "giving you shit" for lack of a better phrase! :ph34r::D
~skysprite