danmcewan

SkyDive Tattoo

Now why would you guys go and say some messed up BS like that? :S

I don't understand why people have to take cheap shots at someone just for the sake of doing it. I guess your mama didn't teach you any better...:S

For the record OP, it's a nice design. If you like it, that's what matters -don't let these jerkies tell you different.

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

my post was not intended as a cheap shot. I simply stated my opinion.

you are absolutly correct if he's happy with the tat, so be it.

but we must agree that the artist is simply not up to par. and adding color to a shit drawing is just going to make it look even gayer.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

sux to be you, good luck getting it removed:S

Those lasers they use to take tats off these days actually do a pretty good job. It's not like it's there for life if he ends up not liking it.

Just my 2 cents as you made it sound like it was there for life.

I could give 2 shits what someone else puts on their body.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

For what it's worth. I have 2 skydive tats,but a few others. Full sleeve,Full Back,Calves and Chest.
But that is one of the better skiydive ink the I like.
Send me some more pics when you add the color.
Cool!
Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

but we must agree that the artist is simply not up to par. and adding color to a shit drawing is just going to make it look even gayer.

Why must we.
You not liking it has no bearing on it's worth as either a drawing or a tattoo. Subjectivity and opinion are amazing things for some, they seem to confuse them with fact.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

its there for life im keeping it and for the guy who asked who drew it, i drew it later i like it if you dont coo not my problem find something better to do than talk shit on the net, im just here showin my love for the sport

dick

right on, suppose I could go into the tattoo business, find me some idiots to practice on:)
Perry Farrell

I think it's a nice tat. ;) Fuck anyone who says differently.

I have a tramp stamp that is skydiving related. Skydiving is a piece of my life, and if for some reason I get out of the sport, the tat will stay. I'm not going to get anything removed because what I put on my body is a piece of me and what I've done. So :P.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

For what it's worth. I have 2 skydive tats,but a few others. Full sleeve,Full Back,Calves and Chest.
But that is one of the better skiydive ink the I like.
Send me some more pics when you add the color.
Cool!
Bry

for sure.... i plan to add to the surrondings create a sleeve etc.... in time of course....

just for the record, I think that the tat idea,location,etc is alright. the artist that rendered the tat, did a very poor job.

perhaps consultation with a professional tattoo artist might shed some light for the OP, as to what can be done to fix or enhance a poor job.

only reason I posted is because I have seen fucked up tattoos, get so called fixed, shaded-in, colored by the same idiot that fucked up in the first place and end result was well.......yeah, shit.

an effort to try and help out someone from getting their skin all fucked up, but perhaps some things are better left unsaid right?????

after all the guy posted pictures of his tat on the web, what am I suppossed to do lie to him tell him its an awesome drawing. I make an effort most of time to try and not bullshit people.

my apologies for hurting anyones feelings.
Perry Farrell

after all the guy posted pictures of his tat on the web, what am I suppossed to do lie to him tell him its an awesome drawing. I make an effort most of time to try and not bullshit people.

But see, that's the problem. Many people on this site don't want to hear anything negative. If you don't agree with something you should just keep your mouth shut instead of saying what you think. It might offend someone. Something that isn't sugar coated is usually too "harsh".

I'm curious...are you an artist and see something that maybe the rest of us don't see? What exactly are you saying is "fucked up?"

One thing that I've noticed about art - and tats are art just the canvas is different - is that what one person perceives as "fucked up" others may not.

By the way...I see a nice tat...a naked 4 way. :P

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

an effort to try and help out someone from getting their skin all fucked up, but perhaps some things are better left unsaid right?????

WHAT A LOAD of CRAP that's NOT at all what you were "TRYING" to do:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?