ACMESkydiver

13 Year Wedding Anniversarie...What Else Should I Do?

Ok I already took a pic of my nekkid boobies on my phone and sent it to him with a subject: '13 Years Ago Today' and a picture title 'You Took possesion of THESE Babies'. B|:D:P

Now what?!? >:(

We have no babysitter for tonight so the longest we can be out is about an hour and a half (Jaleesa can watch the boys but we try to limit the time she does that). Can't spend a bunch of $$ as we're saving to put in new floors next month...

So what else? :)
PS...pic attached is us as newlyweds (5 months), NOT my boobies! :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Can't go wrong if you start with a steak

I guess we've got that covered...joe just messages me that we're taking my father-in-law and the kids out to dinner at Red Robin's. Why? Because July 2nd is also his birthday, and he's kinda all alone today. [:/] We need to cheer him up! :)
And, I'm getting my hair made up FABULOUSLY tomorrow by my awesome hairdresser Geno...so tomorrow I can do my traditional 'make faces like a hooker and send Joe slutty looks on the phone' hair day photo...:D

It's kind of become a tradition over the past few months. It helps him get over the OUTRAGEOUS price he has to pay for me to get my hair done at that salon. :)

Plus that would mean that tomorrow night is actually the anniversary of our first night in Jamaica on our honeymoon...>:(

-Just 'cuz I'm feeling kinda playful, here are 2 'tamer' hair day pics from last time...:)
~Jaye

How about a nice walk..little hand holding, a stop or two to plant one on his lips.....:)

Bobbi

That's a great idea...and monkey, we live in a pretty child-friendly neighborhood, so I'm gonna hafta vote 'nyet' on the kissing the goodies whilest on our walk. :D
~Jaye

OK... Who took over your computer Jaye???? Posting pics of yourself? WTF????

I know, I guess I owe beer...:D:P

Edit: it took me about 20 minutes to remember what kind of pscyhos we have lurking this damn site. :S Sorry, if anyone was just DYING to know what those pics were they can PM me. :P They really weren't anything to write home about though.
~Jaye

You could start by spelling anniversary correctly :P;)

Pardon moi monsieur; I am French, and I can spell 'anniversaire' any way I choose. B|:P

-'course I didn't spell it that way in my original post either, did I? :o:$
~Jaye

Just want to say congrats on your 13th. It happens to be my 14th Anniversary today also. We, however, were able to get a sitter and enjoyed an evening together. B|

Congratulations! & I'm glad you two had some alone time. :)
It's 8pm, and we can't try to put the kids down until about 9:30pm at the ealiest...

Tick, tick, tick, tick....:)

PS...he gave me a HUGE bouqet of a dozen red roses and the card said some personal things, and 'Lucky Year 13'. B|B|B|
~Jaye

Not sure what Joe's rank is - but, he sure looks like a "drill" Sergeant! Yeah, baby!

Happy Anniversary!

As for what now? Ya' got any doors that lock in your house? Five - ten minutes should do the trick (for him at least)!

Congrats on the anniversary. Hope all is well!

A.

that's the first pic i've seen of you. damn, you're hot. there is always the obvious, but i'm sure you've thought of that. this last weekend, i took my family camping. in the evenings after we put the kids to bed, we played card games together. it sounds stupid and simple, but i really enjoyed just spending time with my wife doing something trivial. between kids and work, we just don't normally have the time to spend doing trivial things. it was very nice. think along those lines.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

that's the first pic i've seen of you. damn, you're hot. there is always the obvious, but i'm sure you've thought of that. this last weekend, i took my family camping. in the evenings after we put the kids to bed, we played card games together. it sounds stupid and simple, but i really enjoyed just spending time with my wife doing something trivial. between kids and work, we just don't normally have the time to spend doing trivial things. it was very nice. think along those lines.

We're prolly going to get some fast food (him, not me I'm trying to look like that again! :ph34r:) & watch a funny movie...and then reenact the wedding night. >:(
~Jaye

Grab a bottle of wine and a ladder, climb up on the roof and sit together and star gaze and chat for a while, you will both love it:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

can't go wrong with fast food and sex.

Hell yeah. Our first anniversary, we skydived all day, ate at Burger King, then went home and . . . .B|

The next night we went out to the fancy restaurant dinner and all, but to this day she loves telling how I took her to Burger King on our 1st anniversary. On our anniversary this year, #23, we ate dinner and had a few pints at a little Irish pub in Seattle called the Owl & Thistle, then went to the theater for a musical. My gal is pretty low maintenance. I got it freakin' great. :)

Grab a bottle of wine and a ladder, climb up on the roof and sit together and star gaze and chat for a while, you will both love it:)

If we didn't have a steep-pitch roof, that would be awesome. B|

The next house that we build will have a balcony for this exact reason. ;)
~Jaye

can't go wrong with fast food and sex.

Hell yeah. Our first anniversary, we skydived all day, ate at Burger King, then went home and . . . .B|

The next night we went out to the fancy restaurant dinner and all, but to this day she loves telling how I took her to Burger King on our 1st anniversary. On our anniversary this year, #23, we ate dinner and had a few pints at a little Irish pub in Seattle called the Owl & Thistle, then went to the theater for a musical. My gal is pretty low maintenance. I got it freakin' great. :)

BK, that's cool! :ph34r:B| & 23 years, WOO-HOO!! :)
Joe was deployed for our first 2 anniversaries...[:/]:S -but we're making up for it now! :)
~Jaye